• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Shrines

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Here is something I was working on for my server. It's not complete, so you would have to finish it.

Coordinates:
X:984 Y:1008 Z:6

Preview:
Full Image
shrine.png

shrine1.jpg

shrine2.jpg

shrine3.jpg

shrine4.jpg

shrine5.jpg

Download Link:
Multi Upload - Shrines
Speedyshare - Shrines

Last edited:
Seems nice for starters, I'm going to use this for my upcoming server. Thanks for the release!

"Haha tarped"

I laughed at that last screen shot.

Nice release though Collz. :thumbup:

:p no problem. I'll be releasing some more work soon, after I start mapping again.

people please stop uploading files to some gay file host sites, which require waiting time to download anything. Use speedy*****malware.localhost instead!

Buddy, speedyshare deletes your files after a certain time. I'm sticking with this hosting site. If you cant wait 30 seconds, then it sucks to be you.

that's true, but you could have done more than one upload, on speedyshare and on ur waiting site. At least I would be doing that if releasing something, so think about it! :p

Don't have to think about it, I would rather stick to multiupload, which adds your file to 10 different sites rather than using speedyshare which can at any moment delete your file.

Don't have to think about it, I would rather stick to multiupload, which adds your file to 10 different sites rather than using speedyshare which can at any moment delete your file.
Explains it all... But i'll upload it to speedyshare, just to please you.

Done, uploaded to speedyshare for those who dislike waiting.

Last edited:
Nignog - Mediafire doesn't delete and is 1-5 seconds 'link loading' time...upload tere xD

Back