• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Simpsons Or the FAmily guy

Simpsons or family guy

• The Simpsons

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
Are we terrible people? - No, no we're not terrible people, Lois. Horses are terrible people.
Ya know what I voted for..

I remember when i was little, i used to watch a lot of Simpsons, but last year in school my friend had all seasons of Family Guy on Ipod and i had never seen episode from Family Guy. On boring classes i just started watching it and i loved it, it was hilarious.... and i can no longer watch Simpsons, they just seem to be soooo boooooring....

The simpsons stick to the all possible every day actions, while Family Guy goes beyond the limit of what's possible and not.
I love The Simpsons for what they are and everything, but I chose Family Guy because they have the extra messed up shit that make the entire show so fucking funny :p

You should include American Dad and Futurama in the poll too, they're very similar to family guy and simpsons.

Back