• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the skills are not saved

alexchuy

Reaction score
I have heard a problem when players are dying or logout the skills are returning to 10 sword-shield, etc , but the only one who does not restart is the magic level as I can fix it?
:confused:

not to be a noob here but could you explain this better please I'm having the same problem and don't know how to load the triggers right "I guess"

Nevermind I figured it out it saves now thanks anyways

Update your SQL to the latest release, import and install EVERYTHING again, and it will be working for you. Promise ;) My friend had the same problem and I started searching and found the answer, so I shared it with you guys too. Good to know you figured it out now, good luck with your server anyway. ^^

Import triggers properly, bye.

must be the most stupid answer I've ever heard from a Moderator+ >.<

There's some SQL script that can fix it, can't find it thought.

it's something, Update new players something and it add skills to all new players

must be the most stupid answer I've ever heard from a Moderator+ >.<

There's some SQL script that can fix it, can't find it thought.

it's something, Update new players something and it add skills to all new players

He was not a mod back then, also, thanks for bumping 2 years old thread, mofo :)

Back