• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The spirit bridge

sweet, it consists of alot of stuff.. creativity alot of details... kinda over detailed but yeahh its not playable so its good xD it looks nice alot alot of creativity

Love, It looks really good, and I want to ask you something... Care to join a RpG project, and make some rly nice playable Nature? :)

Why is there a grass turf on the bridge and one of the turfs are f'd... They are on the bridge and on the pole at the same time.
It's way to overdetailed and it's phail. If no one can come there/it's not walkable, how come there is a bridge? And lights which are lit.
The leaves on the bridge looks weird and ugly.

This is just something randomly you made, if this took a long time for you to make, then you must be a very bad mapper.

It's like 2/10.

Considering this is just non-playable showoff mapping it looks really nice. Like someone mentioned before, with some adjustments, this would make a great place to buy blessings/AoL or any other special things.

By the way, what ID (or what palette) do the hanging grass things have that you used on the mountainsides?

This is really a pretty shot. I like your usage of a mixture of ground pieces, your experimentation vertically with tree pieces/branches (whether or not this idea is/was originally yours, it's in my eyes revolutionary) as well as with roots and vines on particularly the severed tree at the top. The only thing I could see this picture being better off without are the leaves on the bridge. With enough patience/work, your mapping as a playable world could enthrall. I hope to see more.

Last edited:
Why is there a grass turf on the bridge and one of the turfs are f'd... They are on the bridge and on the pole at the same time.
It's way to overdetailed and it's phail. If no one can come there/it's not walkable, how come there is a bridge? And lights which are lit.
The leaves on the bridge looks weird and ugly.

This is just something randomly you made, if this took a long time for you to make, then you must be a very bad mapper.

It's like 2/10.

this is old stuff, and this is not meanth to be walkable, keep your bullshit for yourself and learn howto use your auto borders.

to all : THIS IS OLD STUFF! THIS SUCKS

loveinabottle
can i maybe have the map of the spirit-brige for my graphic server?

Back