• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Starting of a new Server comming soon! Started 20 mins ago! Green-Valley

tago360

Reaction score
i am making a new server for the tibia/ot players out their what will be in it? well that will be a surprise! cya april 15th when Green-Valley Will be open!

24/7
3-5x exp

I have 10 years of experience so just think of the ot that will be comming!

Owner Me: Sketch

Attachments

Last edited:
Green-Valley

Green-Valley may be a 0/10 in ur eyes and the pic but it will be ot like no other the scripts and actions will impress the tibia player with top working scripts and over 150 quest on startup and updated once a month. Their will be premmy options which will give you much more better ingame play. acess to more quest, town's and also more access to more items in the game.

More to come on post...

Gotta pay for premium? Coz I wouldn't donate to a server knowing that the mappers put fuck all effort into their maps just to make a quick buck.
I suggest you follow Ethans advice :)

eh well u gotta calm down casue ur a noob this is a 30 minute little picture im posting a new pic every day as i develpope the server... dumb ass

U know u guys make him keep trolling aslong as you post in his thread?
Trolls eat of anger and other feelings, dont feed em!

Green-Valley may be a 0/10 in ur eyes and the pic but it will be ot like no other the scripts and actions will impress the tibia player with top working scripts and over 150 quest on startup and updated once a month. Their will be premmy options which will give you much more better ingame play. acess to more quest, town's and also more access to more items in the game.

More to come on post...

All by yourself? Yeah, good luck, see the project in over a year.

eh well u gotta calm down casue ur a noob this is a 30 minute little picture im posting a new pic every day as i develpope the server... dumb ass

euheueheuh xD
my latest piece took me like 25minutes to make. its still larger, better and not even made with autoborder and its still better than yours

Best server i've seen. Can I buy premium now so I'll be premmy whne server start?
10/10 map

Back