• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The "Steam Fleet" v2 - The nicest and first wheel-powered boat ever! //Updt 21-8//

CrazyToko

Map Buster
Reaction score
Hello for everyone again!

I'm posting here the second version of the Steam Fleet, the boat that I did a draft earlier this week and I made some substantial changes based on my opinion and on people's ideas and comments.

Remember guys! This is supposed to be a floating city. That means that those houses are going to be player-owned and that that big space down there is a depot, and that its structure is made to hold all npcs, and that's why they all have a little "house" to be placed later.

Please evaluate my boat and try to make constructive comments like "add this, remove that, blahblah" and not "god, this boat suck!" or "I hate boats", couz that's just spamming/flaming,.

Thanks for your time, CT a.k.a. JayCee

And here is the beast :)

Top View:
screenshot_2008-08-21-20-20-11.png

3rd Floor Ommited because the only thing there is the captain's room with a steering wheel...

2nd Floor View (Floor 4):
screenshot_2008-08-21-20-20-20.png

Surface View (Floor 5):
screenshot_2008-08-21-20-20-23.png

Middle View (Floor 6):
screenshot_2008-08-21-20-20-25.png

Bottom View (Floor 7):
screenshot_2008-08-21-20-20-29.png

Thanks, and good mapping!

Awesome ^_^

But at floor six(6) you have made a miss, you forgott to put stone in the upper left in the middle :p

Your boat is better now but I don't like mountain elements in walls :(
As Peroxide said, more details!
8/10

looks alot better :p <is picky> still needs something more i think tho. not sure what

Bottom floor rox ;D

@Seabitz
Why do you rather the other one? I think it's sooo improved now :D

@Rest
Thanks for ideas. Already fixed Mountain Element issue, stones issue, made a library where it was covered with stones under captain's command center, decorated a bit more...
Maybe this week I release another version of it :)
Thanks for everything!

Back