• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The super-mega-epic-uber-awesome-spriting competition! Entry close date:CLOSED

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
Due to the failure of having 5+ entries, the application period is extended. *Those who have already sent their peices cannot re-enter any new sets.*
Okay, so finally...
Once sprite is compeleted upload to imgland and PM me the picture.

Rules:

1. [*=center]All entries must be yours, no edits, no stealing!
    [*=center]All entries must be new. Therefore you cannot use your old sprites!
    [*=center]All contestants must PM me their piece!
    [*=center]Photoshop is allowed, no animations etc tho.
    [*=center]Sprites must be standard size: 32x32
    [*=center]All contestants must not inform any member which entry is yours! And if you post your sprite here or i find people have been told your entry will be disqualified and you will either be out the competition and/or told to create a new set.
    [*=center]All entries must consist of the entire set. -> Head/Body/Legs/Feet. Any amulets/rings or extras will not be submitted along with your piece. However, if doing a ranged version, arrows are allowed aswell as any hand based items:-weapon, shield.
    [*=center]Also, one entry only. That means no new account with new entries. To keep the competition fair.
Prizes:
1st: 3 Month subscription to OTland Premium $9.00
Depending on the volume of contestants, i may add a 2nd and 3rd prize!

Requirements: You are to design a set for a vocation of your choice *can be custom* including the basic pieces of each set.

Sign up ends on the 28th April 2012. The voting poll will begin on the 29th April 2012 and conclude on the 14th of May 2012!
(*)=problem with entry and contact me for reason.
Those with [x] means piece received.
[?]= Should i remove you?
Contestants:

1. [*=center]Elementz [x]
    [*=center]Forsakenfate [x]
    [*=center]Phixion [?]
    [*=center]Lbakiller [x]
    [*=center]Illusion [x]
    [*=center]zisly [?]
    [*=center]Godsebbe [?]

Remember, you do not have to be a spriter to enter the competition. Nor be a pro at graphic designing and/or no other associated skill needed. This competition is to get more members involved within the OT Spriting community, hence why the prize is a 3 month subscription to premium.

The contest will only go on, if there are at least 5 members involved. I am hoping to receive lots of applicants! So gogogogo sign up

And to all... GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
dEgUM.jpg

KzT1U.jpg

8LzF8.jpg

:p i might make a diff entry later on

You don't read the rules, don't you?

@up i meant photoshop or animation effects added onto it, i'll update that. Sorry for misunderstanding..

@up i meant photoshop or animation effects added onto it, i'll update that. Sorry for misunderstanding..

Can I only make Helmet, Armor, Legs and Boots?
Why do I need to make Weapon, Shield, Amulet and Rings also? :(

I said, amulet and rings will be discounted if you did make them, but yes, weapon and shield. (doesn't have to have a shield) For example, it could be a spear which is 2h. It could be a wand and a spellbook, etc. You can decide the hand items.

I said, amulet and rings will be discounted if you did make them, but yes, weapon and shield. (doesn't have to have a shield) For example, it could be a spear which is 2h. It could be a wand and a spellbook, etc. You can decide the hand items.

Too much work for me and I don't have the nerves to do it...

Lol, ok if you really feel like that, ignore the hand items. (try some in your spare time, but i wont mind if you just do the set.)

Hey Ghostx,

You self will pay 9$ for having fun by this competition or this will be rewarded by mod?

Myself, but i can assure you 100% i will pay for it.

Will update competition contestants when i am at a computer. My phone messes up the format in edit.
Free premium!!!!
Also bumping for new applicants!

28th April really. I will also be accepting late submissions until 9:00AM 29th April.

Back