• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The tales of Efferus [Revamp]

Slec

Nothing else matters.
Reaction score
The tales of Efferus.

Hello there!

Efferus is a server that is in the business for over 07 years. The last time he went online was in December, 2013.

The server has gone through several versions (7.30-8.70). The map is completely unique, with focus on RPG, but the areas are quite outdated, precisely because they have been made a long time ago.

And just thinking about it I decided to get a revamp around the map. I created this thread so you can follow me during this process, and also so that you can know a little more about the world of Efferus.

I hope you like this idea as much as I am enjoying!

/Slec

@Wilson Kaupert is the main owner of the project.
Here are some traillers.

Last edited:
Agniter.

Agniter is the main city of the server, located at the continent of Nandurin.

Prove yourself on the arena!
TKQrjsr.png
H4z377d.png

Pray for your Gods on the temple.
GWZTRVf.png
yhcpQu7.png

A beautiful day for a walk...
eD1qrVH.png
dnlut2u.png

The deposit is always the best place to make your offers
ShusHrX.png
WX1DQRE.png

(Fixed the bug)

Urgh! Disgusting rotworms in the sewers!
tYbi7QM.png
Q0tTQUl.png

Minimap:
u470kGK.png

"Founded by humans in the old era, Agniter is the single point of protection to the human race across the continent.

Although suffering many attacks, the city walls have always proved been strong and resilient, allowing the survival of the mankind on Nandurin wild lands.

Because it is the city with most people in the world of Efferus we can see in it a simple and beautiful organization, it is a structured and flat area, its safe and easily accessible to anyone."

/Slec.​

Last edited:
Well... I think some of your images just look cool because of the light settings, you are a good mapper and alot better than that, so far thats not what I expected from you
But I really love the last one, keep it up anyways

Back