• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The team of Zantera

GhostX
Knight *soon to be 300 ;D*

Also
Klippo
Paladin

!!Update!!
the guild have been made and invite everyone that is on the list!
the ventrilo is set up!
Importent Stuffs: I will kick those who are afk to long! Im serious about this guild and we need active memberS!

2esNR.png

=D

EHehe ;P a misstake! xD

LISTEN UP
It's seems that half of the players doesen't want to create the guild because everyone is like afk and such. We got 6-7 members in the guild. To be correct we are 6 + 1 [me] .. We are up to 20+ members if everyone would join. But like this it's no point having the guild, so i don't know what to do. Fuck this guild and we all join others or you wanna take it serious? :S

fuck this shit i just got pkd and die for the lag with fuckin 2 mages wich i didn't even made a scratch i wen't out to sell some and right out the thais temple i got peked by like 8 noobs (mages) i was trying to scape with but the lag was awful then i just tried to kill them but i hit them like 50 per round while they hit me like 200 each sd >,>

I'll join this, if its still up. Started now because I saw the thread. Might get some friends to join too! Which version of VT is it?

My name is Boltswinger of Runes, 47 druid atm

I don't know what to do, the server is lagging because of the many ddos and like no one is relly into this project! No one was joining the vent or anything. it's only 6 members in the guild but if everyone would take this serious we would be now 20-30 people in the guild.

Back