• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The truth about countries.

Kokkelimunakas

Reaction score
Wsz1v5L

this is the truth

edit: picture not showing :O
https://imgur.com/Wsz1v5L

America better than my russia ?
You must be retarted with all these fast food and obese girls around you .
The concept of " cool" of americans is something that only works inside america. In any other place americans are widely recognized not only as stupid ppl, but also as icons of retardation .

American girls are fat mans are fat too. American girls are very stupid and mans are stupid aswell. Jews controll america and slave the population forcing them to buy movie tickets, mcdonalds, computers and they give them bad hospitals and expensive life .

In russia you have honor . All mans overwhere at age of 10 can already kick the ass of an adult american easily . Maybe 2 . Our girls are blonde and skinny, hot and smart .
Our country is bigger and made for real mans, you can´t find gayshere in mother russia, they know that if they come here they will die instantaniously because we do not tolerate weakness .

America better than my russia ?
You must be retarted with all these fast food and obese girls around you .
The concept of " cool" of americans is something that only works inside america. In any other place americans are widely recognized not only as stupid ppl, but also as icons of retardation .

American girls are fat mans are fat too. American girls are very stupid and mans are stupid aswell. Jews controll america and slave the population forcing them to buy movie tickets, mcdonalds, computers and they give them bad hospitals and expensive life .

In russia you have honor . All mans overwhere at age of 10 can already kick the ass of an adult american easily . Maybe 2 . Our girls are blonde and skinny, hot and smart .
Our country is bigger and made for real mans, you can´t find gayshere in mother russia, they know that if they come here they will die instantaniously because we do not tolerate weakness .

Hah, first - russian girls are cheap sluts, second russians are alcoholics, and PUTIN do whatever he wants with you. I guess that in russia there's still a comunism, but hidden under Putin's ,,great words of freedom". I prefer to say whatever i want in public and dont get killed cuz of this, or kicked like couple days ago some russian journalist did. And russian men are best in chopping trees with their bare hands and in drinking vodka. Write Russia in YT and you'll see what happening in this country.
putin.jpeg

Last edited:
Hah, first - russian girls are cheap sluts, second russians are alcoholics, and PUTIN do whatever he wants with you. I guess that in russia there's still a comunism, but hidden under Putin's ,,great words of freedom". I prefer to say whatever i want in public and dont get killed cuz of this, or kicked like couple days ago some russian journalist did. And russian men are best in chopping trees with their bare hands and in drinking vodka. Write Russia in YT and you'll see what happening in this country.
View attachment 23592

Ye Russia is comunistic country but still better than USA, almost all in America is controlled by Jews and "their" money. And about alcoholism in Russia/Poland/Ukraina/Serbia etc. Its just an stupid stereotype. Im living in Germany atm and can easy say that Germans drinking often than Polish/Russian ppls.

cheap sluts, but hot . American girls are expensive and fat . Putin is a good leader, america tv shows you what they think you can´t understand, wich is very little . You can say whatever you want in public as far as you keep moral and honor with you all the time here . And yes, you will be killed you behave like an american

"I prefer to say whatever i want in public tand dont get killed cuz of this"
t
NOONE CAN SAY WHATEVER WANT, IF U THINK U CAN UR JUST STUPID MAN. And about dont get killed, read something about JFK and many other 'usa' politics. READ on ur own, stop watching stupid TV NEWS .

"I prefer to say whatever i want in public tand dont get killed cuz of this"
t
NOONE CAN SAY WHATEVER WANT, IF U THINK U CAN UR JUST STUPID MAN. And about dont get killed, read something about JFK and many other 'usa' politics. READ on ur own, stop watching stupid TV NEWS .
You must be retarded if you compare normal, ststic ppl to ppl like JFK. His words could change a lot, not like mine or yours and maybe thats why he got killed. Because he could change something. Btw i dont watch stupid TV NEWS, cuz they're biased.

You must be retarded if you compare normal, ststic ppl to ppl like JFK. His words could change a lot, not like mine or yours and maybe thats why he got killed. Because he could change something. Btw i dont watch stupid TV NEWS, cuz they're biased.

And u think u cant change anything? Then ur retarded, really.

Back