• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THE TRUTH ABOUT: ''Fatima The Bruxa''

Danekbrplswe

Don't need pvepe. I rekt every1 on forums ;>
Reaction score
Finally everything makes sense! Fatima is a fake girl wannabe of this girl: https://www.youtube.com/user/SaraTibiana

And who is Sara tibiana ? Let me explain!
Sara is a real tibia player, I repeat, real tibia, not ots, who has a 330+ RP. She won more than 4 tibiabr websites prizes and got everything by herself. Also she is inlove with a Tibiaplayer, who is posted on her comment.
Sara Tibiana always used the same colours, the ones Fatima is using always. Sara tibiana had a ''flogao'' thing where she posted her hunt's pictures. Her fist character was named Sarah The Bruxa.

Now let's see Fatima.
- Outfit colours: Same as Sara.
- Character comment: Showing that she loves some1, EXACTLY like in Sara's main character comment.
- Her first character was named FATIMA The Bruxa.
- She made a flogao 3 days later than Sarah's posted a video showing her flogao.

Let's just take a breath and enjoy watching how this fake girl named Fatima cries on the screen reading this.
Bey. <3

Finally everything makes sense! Fatima is a fake girl wannabe of this girl: https://www.youtube.com/user/SaraTibiana

Sara is a real tibia player, I repeat, real tibia, not ots, who has a 330+ RP. She won more than 4 tibiabr websites prizes and got everything by herself. Also she is inlove with a Tibiaplayer, who is posted on her comment.
Sara Tibiana always used the same colours, the ones Fatima is using always. Sara tibiana had a ''flogao'' thing where she posted her hunt's pictures. Her fist character was named Sarah The Bruxa.

Now let's see Fatima.
- Character comment: Showing that she loves some1, EXACTLY like in Sara's main character comment.
- She made a flogao 3 days later than Sarah's posted a video showing her flogao.

Let's just take a breath and enjoy watching how this fake girl named Fatima cries on the screen reading this.
Bey. <3
wooops
Fatima and her colours 3+ years ago

Now let's see Fatima.

Bey. <3
sara is sexy, fatima not.

haha danek ur so stupid im not even lvl 300 for some reason i find this entertaining but i bet ur family laugh at you :p

haha danek ur so stupid im not even lvl 300 for some reason i find this entertaining but i bet ur family laugh at you :p

Danek doesn't get to see his family he just works 23 hours a day making tacos, other hour of the day he makes posts about his hero legendario player Shaun.

And while Im working like all humans on the planet Earth you 2 guys are masturbating infront of a computer screen wathing Pushjero videos and copying them outfits.
Rektd motherfuckers

Stop trying to make how ur life looks like be the another ppls one, ur not 300 coz u cant affor playind rl tibia and u keep getting rekt 24/7on it, also u cant pay premmy irl

Back