• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Twilight Saga Eclipse

haha why do you all watch it if you think it sucks so bad?

If you ask me, it's not my kind of movie, but I don't think it's a totally-worthless-piece-of-crap-film.

This movie suck rly bad lol.. There is a girl that loves a vampire dude and a wolf dude.. Pretty much what the movie is all about, 3 movies and she cant decide who to pick..... CHOOSE BIIIIIIIIA*C

hahahahha you made me roflolmfao

haha why do you all watch it if you think it sucks so bad?

If you ask me, it's not my kind of movie, but I don't think it's a totally-worthless-piece-of-crap-film.

xD i always say that it sucks and i have seen the three movies.

I never seen ANY of the Twilight films, I'm so petrified after my friends told me it's a waste of money and they'd kill me if I see it.

From the previews, it looks like shit.
Also, like someone mentioned before, vampires living in broad daylight, what the fuck is this shit?

Fuck Twilight. First 2 were shit to me lol, and this one prolly is too. It's nothing amazing, the fuckers look fake as shit, and it's over hyped.

True Blood and that movie with Ethan Hawke are the best Vampire deals out.

Also, Avatar TLA was alright. Should've been more action, but w/e, there will be another 2!

ikillyounaaabs.

I would personally like to thank Stephenie Meyer for managing to ruin vampires, werewolves, and Kristen Stewart (three otherwise great things) for me in only four volumes. (Well, it really only took the first one, but I'm pretty sure there's 4 books)

:( seriously, all i can hear is people talking about how bad twilight is.. none asked you how bad it is, and all of you havent even read the books nor seen the movies and you say its a girl movie... are you scared of girl bacilles aswell? then I suppose you people are gay :eek: !

Lets stop posting on how bad it is and let it be a positive thread

I saw the Eclipse movie last night and it was awesome tbh, more action, more comedy and good drama. I wonder how the upcoming movie will be.. i heard it will be divided into two parts :/

:( seriously, all i can hear is people talking about how bad twilight is.. none asked you how bad it is, and all of you havent even read the books nor seen the movies and you say its a girl movie... are you scared of girl bacilles aswell? then I suppose you people are gay :eek: !

Lets stop posting on how bad it is and let it be a positive thread

I saw the Eclipse movie last night and it was awesome tbh, more action, more comedy and good drama. I wonder how the upcoming movie will be.. i heard it will be divided into two parts :/

Comedy? I haven't watched the last one but I have a hard time seeing something classed as comedy in these movies.

Comedy? I haven't watched the last one but I have a hard time seeing something classed as comedy in these movies.
You should get what I mean.. I mean like fun comments, making you laugh etc..

"You gotta admit, I am hotter" Jacob says to Edward.. since jacob is warmer ofc~~ its not like HAAHHAHAHAHA but its hahah ?!?!??! XDD wanna kidnapeD?

So patxon u have to see it because it's really nice.
Really really nice, the First is 100% nice.
Really trust me

I like Twilight and if you got a problem with it go hang yourself :)

Just saying, dont we all have different likings of movie genres?
Obviously if you dont like this kind of genre dont watch it!

well i think it suxed cuz they have been doing the same shit like in all 3 movies, yea sure they have new ppl maybe and new stuff but the story is still all about bella and trying to protect bella from victoria

Back