• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Typical Tibia Website

Eazy M

Developer
Reaction score
48728829.jpg

It's OpenTibia logic. People be like "fuck the website, i just have it for the IPN script anyway"

but i don't think CIP care about ots xD
they owned 8,879,000 € in 2012 <3
so they never care about OTS xD
and they won't cry ^_^

but i don't think CIP care about ots xD
they owned 8,879,000 € in 2012 <3
so they never care about OTS xD
and they won't cry ^_^

The point of the picture is that most of the OpenTibia servers nowadays doesn't care about the website errors. They just want their donation system and shop to work so they can earn money. And a week later they register at OTLand and blame our systems and scripts for being the reason why they got hacked.

To be fair, most players don't care about the website. >.>'
This is coming from someone that realizes they've spent wasted too much time on web development / features.

Red

To be fair, most players don't care about the website. >.>'
This is coming from someone that realizes they've spent wasted too much time on web development / features.

Red

It's sad that people don't even care about the security. I didn't myself when i started making tibia servers (with AAC), a week later i got hacked.

#Edit

If people can't have a safe site, they shouldn't have a site at all.

#Edit

48730588.jpg

Last edited:
well now days you can ask without premium account so you failed lol

Back