• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The Vanquished Land

I just wounder if this server will be like slow.. problems with having money with runes etc? since i see the exp rate is slow.

Well, how can I know that?
*your economy has no connection with the servers rates...

That's right, :)
*u've got good economy at real-tibia?
-then I guess u'll have a high economy in TVL!

Name: Andreas
Job: Detail mapper
Example of you're work: I'll send you some ss's. I don't have any links right now!
Contact information:[email protected] (MSN)

I've worked with many OT's. But all of them the teamleader just ignored us, blocked us on MSN. He said he were going to USA. Hope I can join this team! I would be proud :D

It's an honour to work with an idol :) Silent reaper/Icetear

Kind regards, Addie

Last edited:
Example of you're work: I'll send you some ss's. I don't have any links right now!

I've worked with many OT's. But all of them the teamleader just ignored us, blocked us on MSN. He said he were going to USA. Hope I can join this team! I would be proud :D

Kind regards, Addie

Icetear is not Silent Reaper! LOL.

Kind regards, Addie

Lol, I'm not Silent Reaper -.-

Addie: since Icetear are busy at the moment, i will take care of things for now mostly. if you could send me screenshots of your mapping to me. it would be great!

Cheers people.

Job application: Scripter, Mapper, and i know alot of html..
Experience: ive been working with ots for about 2-3 years, and im still learning..
About the mapping, id like to create hunting place because im very creative..
Contact me on msn or pm me here
Msn: [email protected]

Name: Diego
Job: Scripter
Example of you're work: I don't like work examples, cuz if i make any script you may not follow my thinkings and think the script is bad, etc.. Just ask me an example and ill be happy to do
Contact information: MSN: [email protected]

Well, you're almost impossible to get contact with,
*so I guess we'll take another one, thanks :)
~bump~

Back