• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Wendt Gallery!

Hukeei.. so this is my wheatfields.. which under lies a deep cave of many mysterious things!!
I'm still quite new to mapping... had a long break.

Enough chatting, picture, as promised:

2ccqat2.png

and with them roofs on:

rcuiqp.png

That's all for tonight folks... :) Stay tuned!!

@up nice, i like the carriage with the sugar cane :p, i don't so much like the curtains for doors.. ;) atleast not everywhere, maybe take 2 from each builing out? kinda seems a little spammed :p, other than that, its nice :) + i can't really judge mapping, i just started :p

hmmm nobody is interested in mah piece of the wheatfields? :(

Anywayz.. I finally got ingame to work functionally.. so here is a silly picture of a place I made, while experimenting with them new sprites.... I think it might be the last time I ever use them xD

34jbsqd.png

more will come soon, I promise.. I got my mapping spirit on top today! :)

EDIT: whewww. poor quality... changes will be made to the next screens xD

EDIT2: made a better screen.. cba to take 2x so I took 1 :D

Last edited:
Hmm.. yea ... I felt that aswell, when I was walking ingame... but w/e.. will prolly not ever use that piece again :D I'm all about the old fashioned ways now I think :D no more 8.6 sprites for me :) <3

hmmm nobody is interested in mah piece of the wheatfields? :(

Anywayz.. I finally got ingame to work functionally.. so here is a silly picture of a place I made, while experimenting with them new sprites.... I think it might be the last time I ever use them xD

34jbsqd.png

more will come soon, I promise.. I got my mapping spirit on top today! :)

EDIT: whewww. poor quality... changes will be made to the next screens xD

EDIT2: made a better screen.. cba to take 2x so I took 1 :D

I dont think this piece is well done, theres alot to be improved as details, randomizing the floor, BUT I like the black and yellow combination, swamp and frozen mud, not sure I've seen that much of it before, I think Im gonna try something like this myself ^^ It got potential :]

Okay, thanks alot guys.. but as I said... Won't use the newer sprites ... kinda sucked... as for the ground HesteN... it's not frozen mud, but Dark mud.. the new sprite. Also.. I've used an extension to make it a ground brush... so it actually is randomized.. :)

Also.. I've used an extension to make it a ground brush... so it actually is randomized.. :)
Yeah.. last time I send you anything.. you don't even give cred when you use the stuff.. I even showed you how you should do it with the ground, you used a blue stone tile at first..
This is real BS.

Back