• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The white city

i would like see it in good quality, looks nice

i want to upload my city for all to download. so you will be able to view it yourself, play on it, change the things you want or use it for your projects etc. but first i want to finish the next part of the town. it will look ab it like venice and venore. many rivers instead of streets, houses it between and many boats that transport passengers and wares.

later i plan a little factory quarter, a poor quarter, 1-2 more hafens (not so big as the current one), huge plant (rice, weath, vegetables) plains, big library, school, a palace and maybe some more.

the city will be huge!

thanks for feedback and positive commments

i started to map a new city part. i want it to make look like venice (rl city under water) and venore. but sadly i dont have any ideas on how to map it and make it good attractive.

1157050738.jpg

regen-venedig-schmale-straen-von-venedig-sind-sehr-bunt-wunderbare-stadt-venedig-italien-75963779.jpg

venedig.jpg

this is how my city should look like, but i just cant find the right sprites for that. i wanted to take the new venore sprites for the biggest part of the town.

i started to map a new city part. i want it to make look like venice (rl city under water) and venore. but sadly i dont have any ideas on how to map it and make it good attractive.

1157050738.jpg

regen-venedig-schmale-straen-von-venedig-sind-sehr-bunt-wunderbare-stadt-venedig-italien-75963779.jpg

venedig.jpg

this is how my city should look like, but i just cant find the right sprites for that. i wanted to take the new venore sprites for the biggest part of the town.
Several times I have tried to make a city like this. Hope u can pull it off.

I gave it a quick try, hope this can give you some inspiration
(I've used a few custom sprites, it enhances the setting but I think you can get the main idea out without them)
Dw5A8MC.png
You nailed it in the simple/Mackan way only you can do.

I gave it a quick try, hope this can give you some inspiration
(I've used a few custom sprites, it enhances the setting but I think you can get the main idea out without them)
Dw5A8MC.png

Looks very good, nice job. Bottom left corner, is that a boat going inside the door? :D

20hmwqq.png

19620 & 2 floors, thank me later
(but it's a little bit customized on the pic from Mackan)

Back