• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The WiFi thing

Pecax

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section,but w/e.

I just heard from my friend,that he can somehow hack almost every WiFi connection network,and he said its easy.

But ofcourse hes an asshole and doesn't want me to know how.
I tryed finding guides,but they are really big,and i don't wanna waste my time on them if they aren't correct.

I know there are alot of computer smart ppl around here,so if u could help me out,or fidn an article that i can read,post it here ^^

We do NOT encourage hacking of any kind and it's actually frowned upon but yes you CAN hack into basically all types of wifi encryptions but WPA and WPA2 are really hard. It can taked days, if not months or years to do so, as for WEP that can take minutes.

Yea it says it works poorly with windows ;/ + I can download Source files and Windows files,i download both,but i cant get it started

You should do as Abes800 said, but if you NEED Windows I'd do a dual boot then, first install Linux and leave X space for Windows and then install Windows with the remaining space, once you boot your computer it will ask you whether you want to run Windows or Linux.

Nah men,too much work for 1 thing that doesnt really mean too much 4 me XD

Back