• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Wonders Of War.

Alex121

! Sexy Brit !
Reaction score
Avardion is at war against Red Light District. Sep 01 2012, 22:26:19 Score: 9 - 41

After a Edron Battle And Ank Open Battle This is How The Scores Stand.

0:07 Newbie Storioux [192]: can i enter team 00:07 Newbie Storioux [192]: i was on 1 but 00:07 Newbie Storioux [192]: really sux 00:07 Newbie Storioux [192]: we loose war now but i no die

Yours Insanity Boltz.

00:07 Newbie Storioux [192]: can i enter team 00:07 Newbie Storioux [192]: i was on 1 but 00:07 Newbie Storioux [192]: really sux 00:07 Newbie Storioux [192]: we loose war now but i no die

HEJSAN DUKTIG DINA MEMBERS VILL JOINA OSS

Ohh they mad, especially Rosestylez
Sep 01 2012, 23:54:05 Killed at Level 242 by Rovryttar ClasMost damage
and by Animus MaximusLast hit
Sep 01 2012, 23:05:33 Killed at Level 244 by Rovryttar ClasMost damage
and by Anthony <3

guys ur lords of noob chars......
idk why tokig has accepted any war with you,
but idc i have killed some of u anyway

we wont go with war with you if u keep using noob chars

The fuck? We arent using noob chars u fucking nuub

bro, how can we be on noob chars? when we was all on mains you pissing noob, look at the online numbers theres 300 other random people on the server aswell, so rethink what you just said and you might see sense.

bro, how can we be on noob chars? when we was all on mains you pissing noob, look at the online numbers theres 300 other random people on the server aswell, so rethink what you just said and you might see sense.

ofc..ofc..
smthing is rare when they make mw behind us...when they heal you.......when the same noob cahrs appair in 2 cities...ha

noob chars ? looooool we had 0 noob chars there we was all on our mains i dont even have a noob char on this server , are you sure all you kids aint little girls? you never stop bitching like a girl anyway

there were 2 people mwalling us too, so im guessing they're your noobchars? Btw, we honestly didnt have any noobchars.. its quite hard to run around sding and healing and mwalling on 2 chars at once you know..

there were 2 people mwalling us too, so im guessing they're your noobchars? Btw, we honestly didnt have any noobchars.. its quite hard to run around sding and healing and mwalling on 2 chars at once you know..

you was using nab char and you know it...so thats all
there was like 5 noob chars

Back