• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The World of Neravia - New create Map .

rexgandi

Reaction score
I apologize to everyone for my poor English.
I would like to introduce you to my work with the RPG server.
Server Neravia was once one of the best RPG, but the owner does not want to sell it on, or run. therefore postawnowiłem do it from scratch with the big changes, the more in detail map.

First screens with a city Fortera...

9.JPG 1.JPG View attachment 27067 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 1.JPG View attachment 27067 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG

Last edited:
Dont use translate google. it's totall funny. I can ask something u. What's the server? Is it your map?
The map is amazing and playable. Remember, this map will be totall clean and playable for players :)
I'll be waiting for next works.

Sorry, but i don't have time to upload screen's , and maybe I add x2... Map is created by Team Neravia , but i can't bought this map , becouse i try create new map in style Neravia..
Im very not happy, becouse my mapping is relly faint , becouse your opinnion is most important for me.
[Fu*king english...]

Ahhhh it's next to the Mozilla Firefox islands?
If I read your slang right near the Internet Explorer River?

........ Back to topic.......
Staph posting moar than once the same picture....... and PLX take a look on Magneticos Tut. bout how to take Screenshots ingame....

Sorry, but i don't have time to upload screen's , and maybe I add x2... Map is created by Team Neravia , but i can't bought this map , becouse i try create new map in style Neravia..
Im very not happy, becouse my mapping is relly faint , becouse your opinnion is most important for me.
[Fu*king english...]
I think you got that wrong. He was talking about you double posting pictures, not suggesting a x2 exp stage :)

Back