• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THE WORST LEADER ON SHADOWCORES

The worst leader on Shadowcores

• Total voters
If we can only kill people on overpowered ues on shadowcores why are we only playing lunar/aurora? ;d

If we can only kill people on overpowered ues on shadowcores why are we only playing lunar/aurora? ;d

but what is aurora now? its server where ppl only bot so wtf? u are killing some botters like on lunar, dont be funny :D

That's the truth, where is the point in playing on aurora nowadays.

can't wait to see some movie from cleaning killer caimans out.

That's the truth, where is the point in playing on aurora nowadays.

can't wait to see some movie from cleaning killer caimans out.
I want the rl tibia feeling without getting bored of the 1x exp. And dont expect any movie on aurora since it's boring to make movies haha I just do it when I'm bored and since we don't have any resistance on lunar I'm bored alot of times ;p

Just look at the warmodes and then talk. Wipe Again was the best team on shadowcores/lunarforce.

OFC they are great, but they only played for 1-2 weeks? if I remember correctly, but yes I did forget about Mikel and Moriana my apologies.

fenyx najwiekszy wafel jakiego widzialem calara nie dodal do ankiety pozdro idz mu tam w duspko wejdz............

translate: short story about Calar's dinner in McDonalds

jakis fenyx pionas zaklada ankiety a dzisiaj po 1 dedziku loga wyjebal pierdolony charlover zeby ci stara zdechla

translate: fenyx is the worst player ever

The WORST player in whole twifysoft (trevor) aka house camper play dice on trii wann tu trii act like dominando act like an special player YOU ARE JUST A FKING RANDOM YOU FAT PRICK get a belt and kill your self you son of a orc lol
you are just jelly at every1 picle face gtfo now ur anoying i dont wanna see ur name cuz u suck

Back