• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheBetterRealProject [1.0]

man cmon , clone exploit was so bad that everyone knew about it lmao.

Welcome to OpenTibia.
Maybe with crashing server and tweaking server save stuff
As far as I know most of bugs are patched on that release it was hosted multiple times over the course of few years as highrateva variously servers my friend runs othire and u can still glitch your outfit with otc. Because it's using old avesta engine code...🤮🤮🤮

"Explain item clone bug everyone knows because I don't and nobody managed to clone any items on this distro?"
Man, make research of two minutes, to figure out the bugs, and why it was dropped.. There's no use in explain something that has been explained multiple times, tfs 0.4 is bugged, old and not maintained anymore.
"This is the maintained downgrade"
show me some critical bugs fixes, apart from gm invisible, which i fixed too in my old repo,
and will believe that is still maintained.
"No practical use to allow ppl hold thousands of items ur items must be trash if u do"
how u gonna handle house/guildhouse system them?
"Out of everyone you should not speak I cloned cc and crashed ur server when u ran yurots and told u to change the distro immediately."
what?

yeah but we are just inexperienced parrots repeating stuff :D don't mind us
Any distro can dupe items as long you can make it crash. Gesior was nice enough to list most of the issues that can make it crash in 0.4, it's as simple as fix them and that's all.
How u gonna handle house/guildhouse system them? Just like cipsoft did, doing the transfers between server shutdowns, there is a good reason why they didn't do it live.
Instead of setting a MaxDepotLimit you should keep the players transaction thread into a different thread, load players into memory, unload players into a swap file after some time without logging in and if a player attempts to login and swap file exists, load the player info from this file, that's how cipsoft handled it and probably keeps doing so until this day.
And guess what, newest TFS doesn't have that, they keep the players transaction in the main thread and instead of fixing that you got the depot limit ugly fix.
So no I don't see any reason to drop a 0.4 or Othire distro, even if you pick up newest TFS branch you're gonna invest a good amount of time enhancing it.

Any distro can dupe items as long you can make it crash. Gesior was nice enough to list most of the issues that can make it crash in 0.4, it's as simple as fix them and that's all.
How u gonna handle house/guildhouse system them? Just like cipsoft did, doing the transfers between server shutdowns, there is a good reason why they didn't do it live.
Instead of setting a MaxDepotLimit you should keep the players transaction thread into a different thread, load players into memory, unload players into a swap file after some time without logging in and if a player attempts to login and swap file exists, load the player info from this file, that's how cipsoft handled it and probably keeps doing so until this day.
And guess what, newest TFS doesn't have that, they keep the players transaction in the main thread and instead of fixing that you got the depot limit ugly fix.
So no I don't see any reason to drop a 0.4 or Othire distro, even if you pick up newest TFS branch you're gonna invest a good amount of time enhancing it.
Exactly. This is what an educated person sounds like

yeah but we are just inexperienced parrots repeating stuff :D don't mind us
You are absolutely right, I should just straight up ignore you and never interact with you inexperienced parrots again. None of them is severe enough to warrant the "0.4 bUggggggg" spam from you clowns.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are absolutely right, I should just straight up ignore you and never interact with you inexperienced parrots again. None of them is severe enough to warrant the "0.4 bUggggggg" spam from you clowns.
let's us know when you've solved it all. good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
let's us know when you've solved it all. good luck
let us know when you actually manage to crash this distribution instead of just using othire which has backdoors or otx or whatever the brazilians named it
this code has been revied by official tfs developers and worked upon. 100% but otx and othire dont know anyone who read 90k lines of code and all you need is 5 to make big $ off any ots running on distro

and if u still wanna laugh maybe check out hte extremeots datapack i shared couple months ago xd
:)

let us know when you actually manage to crash this distribution instead of just using othire which has backdoors or otx or whatever the brazilians named it
this code has been revied by official tfs developers and worked upon. 100% but otx and othire dont know anyone who read 90k lines of code and all you need is 5 to make big $ off any ots running on distro

and if u still wanna laugh maybe check out hte extremeots datapack i shared couple months ago xd
:)
I use tfs 1.5 there's no need for me to even try do what i've already done ( crash tfs 0.4) i use to used that old deprecated distribution

I use tfs 1.5 there's no need for me to even try do what i've already done ( crash tfs 0.4) i use to used that old deprecated distribution
The thing is, if you wanna do a 7.4~ rl map server 1.5+ tfs have a lot of spagetti code that you won't use in this case. It's easier to pick up Nostalrius (or Othire but it's a lot more of work) and fix whatever is needed before matching it against the tarball instead of using latest tfs. Or just buy TVP to Ezzz lol.

Back