• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things I noticed.

- Much cpu-usage.

- When I put priorty on high, ram is getting overflow.

Last edited:
Answar Pls.

Im asking again, Why not implant 'buywholebackpack with runes'
Also, only paralyze by druid "shooting" and 1400 mana to shoot it. "as real tibia"
You may be able to cut the wild growth "exevo grav vita" with machete, in like 29 hits[Or random] and it disipear faster than normal. "like real tibia"

Also, No monster dance (monster are moving to much, hard to use spell exori vis)

Im asking again, Why not implant 'buywholebackpack with runes'
Also, only paralyze by druid "shooting" and 1400 mana to shoot it. "as real tibia"
You may be able to cut the wild growth "exevo grav vita" with machete, in like 29 hits[Or random] and it disipear faster than normal. "like real tibia"

Also, No monster dance (monster are moving to much, hard to use spell exori vis)

There all done in LUA Apart from the last one, check the LUA Section for a request thread, and post what you want there.

Talaturen, when u will relase 2.7 tfs? :p

2.6 is not bad but few bugs..

@down Thanks so much lol ;p

Last edited:
wingui has a GUI and winconsole doesnt. However I dont know if one is more stable then the other.

can someone list the scripts for the underwater monsters here... they dont come with 0.2.6 tfs made me mad :( anyone got em?

2 Problems:

First i get this sometimes:
Connection::send Adding to queue XX (xx different numbers)

The Forgotten.exe eat now much more CPU Power as before! Single 100 %, Dual Core 50 %

The Server lags like Hell and i dont know What i can make to solve this problem?!?!

Second Problem:

If you start your Server in NON-PVP and you use firebombs and shoot it to persons and these eprsons go over nothing will happen = That is right! But some seconds after shooting these firebombs will do damage on Players! Is this right? I dont know in real tibia if this is possible :(

2 Problems:

First i get this sometimes:
Connection::send Adding to queue XX (xx different numbers)

The Forgotten.exe eat now much more CPU Power as before! Single 100 %, Dual Core 50 %

The Server lags like Hell and i dont know What i can make to solve this problem?!?!

Second Problem:

If you start your Server in NON-PVP and you use firebombs and shoot it to persons and these eprsons go over nothing will happen = That is right! But some seconds after shooting these firebombs will do damage on Players! Is this right? I dont know in real tibia if this is possible :(

Slider I don't have those problems so I think the problem lies in your "edited" documents and your computer, firstly your computer might be at risk, no antivirus so your computer might be infected, or your computer is just veeery old, but even an old computer with nothing else on it should be able to host servers... So try thinking if your computer don't have to much "crap" programs and files and strange downloads...
PS: Do not download from strange/weird looking websites.

can some1 post the linux32 version? I just can't compile it, I get this error:

g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -Werror -O1 -o ./TheForgottenServer account.o actions.o admin.o allocator.o ban.o baseevents.o creature.o creatureevent.o chat.o combat.o commands.o condition.o configmanager.o connection.o container.o cylinder.o database.o databasemysql.o databasesqlite.o depot.o fileloader.o game.o gui.o house.o housetile.o ioguild.o iologindata.o iomap.o iomapserialize.o inputbox.o item.o items.o logger.o luascript.o mailbox.o map.o md5.o monster.o monsters.o movement.o networkmessage.o npc.o otserv.o outfit.o outputmessage.o party.o player.o playerbox.o position.o protocol.o protocol80.o protocollogin.o quests.o raids.o rsa.o scheduler.o scriptmanager.o server.o spawn.o spells.o status.o talkaction.o tasks.o teleport.o textlogger.o thing.o tile.o tools.o trashholder.o vocation.o waitlist.o weapons.o -L/usr/lib -lxml2 -lasio -lpthread -llua5.1 -lboost_thread -lgmp -lmysqlclient -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -llua5.1-sql-mysql -llua5.1-sql-sqlite -ldl -lboost_system
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [theforgottenserver] Error 1

thanks

It was a debugging line, and still is, but in latest subversion revision it will only appear if you have network debugging defined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back