• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's configurable in the config.lua, you just put SQLite if you want that, or Mysql if you want that.

it's configurable in the config.lua, you just put SQLite if you want that, or Mysql if you want that.

i know that, but i want the .exe compiled for mysql and other .exe for sqlite, less files in them so maybe more stable server, i said this because all my chars breaks(freezes) after lvl 80

What does the command /b do? are there functions to it... like i think its used to ban people but can i say like /b playername 3 hour... or something like that... i would like to know.

Thanks

Talaturen. In your next version you should fix the following: Players dont freeze. Server save should be configurable in minutes and make the commands /save /invisible. Also every poi monster/8.0 monster and spells. :p

Would be even much better if they had rl loot etc, dropping addon items. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Bloodmire... do the loot yourself... that should not be Tals job, Leave the compiling and fixing things in the source to him, but things on the server side such as monsters, spells... you should be able to do yourself. in TFS 0.2.6 you can use invisible ... its called /ghost and you can use save... its used like !save "5 ... i believe.

KTHXBYE

@ Bloodmire... do the loot yourself... that should not be Tals job, Leave the compiling and fixing things in the source to him, but things on the server side such as monsters, spells... you should be able to do yourself. in TFS 0.2.6 you can use invisible ... its called /ghost and you can use save... its used like !save "5 ... i believe.

KTHXBYE

I dont use 0.2.6 because of the freeze bug, and you may be right about the loot and spells, but do you really think tala will give you status for asslicking. I dont think so. ;(

buzz buzz own word: KTHXBYE

I dont use 0.2.6 because of the freeze bug, and you may be right about the loot and spells, but do you really think tala will give you status for asslicking. I dont think so. ;(

buzz buzz own word: KTHXBYE

About the monsters i can just give u 1 link and you will find what ever you want on this forum! it's here

You know why i gave you that link? because there are already 3 monster packs released! and to make it even easyer i'v even made an thread with all the released scripts so you can be lazy!:eek:

well... /ghost doesn't seem to work because players(acctype1 groupid1) can see me(acctype5, groupid3) whether it's "You have switched ghost mode mode to: enabled." or "You have switched ghost mode mode to: disabled."

and from time to time I get this error on the server console:
Code:
WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginData::loadItems

anyone know what's wrong?

*and can someone confirm if invisibility from stealth ring and "utana vid" is working? somehow monsters can attack invisible players when they aren't supposed to be able to...

Got another error
Code:
WARNING: [Protocol::RSA_decrypt]. First byte != 0
people can see their character list, but can't connect to the game world.

Last edited:
lol, no im already a donator, i dont need any more "status". He did good work i donated... again....KTHXBYE

tala can you upload 0.2.5 its not on the post of it and i cant find, this 0.2.6 its a litle bug

Are there some bug in the verison? I think its somthing with exusted. you cant run and do spells you been like laggy.

I have problem with Deathlist. Deaths aren't saving in player_death table. Could someone help me with this problem?

I have problem with Deathlist. Deaths aren't saving in player_death table. Could someone help me with this problem?

go to data\creaturescripts\scripts\login.lua

and put it on this script

function onLogin(cid)
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PlayerDeath")
return TRUE
end

worked here =] ^_^

Does anyone have the monsters with the correct drop loot and chance?

Last edited:
Bizzar Bug?

I was hosting my server and then I noticed that everyone wasn't on. Some people where on the ot, but like a different world in a sense. I only had one .exe running, yet people were on two different worlds. We were all like wtf? Is it like a test server function or something. Anyways, so then I closed the server and there was a brief lag in this "ghost world", but we were still on. No processes were running. Anyone know why this occured?

btw it should be bizarre bug :D

does it have to do something with /ghost?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back