• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running a server on another computer in the network or something?

It doesn't sound bizzare and funny

Nope I am the only one with the server, and we were using the same ip to connect.

Whoah! That sounds pretty strange! Have you tried restarting the server and have everyone reconnect, just to see it wasn't just a temporary bug?

It did it a couple of times, but stopped. Yeah it was weird. We were all laughing so hard. Does anyone know how to make it so the server saves every 15 minutes instead of a server save every x hours?

I am having a lot of problems with this server. It seems to be shutting off like every 10 hours because of a kick (not because of server save). Also my players are getting stuck on certain tiles and dieing. Some die and lose their backpack even with an aol. It is weird. I also get errors like this:

WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginData::loadItems

and a bunch of these:

Connection::send Adding to queue 90
Connection::send Adding to queue 42
Connection::send Adding to queue 34
Connection::send Adding to queue 18
Connection::send Adding to queue 82
Connection::send Adding to queue 34
Connection::send Adding to queue 74
Connection::send Adding to queue 66

How can I fix this, and how can i make it save like every 15 minutes. A restart would be helpful aswell. Thanks.

Last edited:
What about letting the server shut down at server save and then make a scheduled task to make it start again?

The thing is, it sometimes doesnt restart on the first try. Would that matter? What should I do about my players getting stuck on a tile and losing their bp when they die?

My players always lose their runes when they die. Even with aol.

Weird. But they only lose their runes? Not the bp or anything else?

I get this error sometimes too.

I am getting this error sometimes too.

Code:
Havok has logged out.
> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: INSERT INTO `player_items` (`player_id`, `pid`, `sid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes` ) VALUES (90,118,153,2273,34,'"\') You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''"\')' at line 1
> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: INSERT INTO `player_items` (`player_id`, `pid`, `sid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes` ) VALUES (90,118,153,2273,34,'"\') You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''"\')' at line 1

Can someone please help me? My ot players keep freezing on certain tiles when a hydra, mino, or dragon lord/dragon attack them. You guys recommend a different distro?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a big problem, many players death because this, when you are walking sometimes the player get freezing, somebody can help me with this?

Well first of all congratulations for the team this is just awesome...

but I got some bugs...

in this new version (0.2.6, golden warr) my players CAN LOGOUT DURING BATTLE! and some other issues with the login/logout/death stuff....

can anyone post me a totally fixed creaturescripts folder? (no death record problems, logout only with no battle, etc...)????

OBS: Shielding is getting stuck when training with trainers...

tks

Last edited:
Does anyone know why hydras, demons, dragons, and dragon lords freeze the players so they cant leave a tile?

Oh btw I wonder how can I reset the player id count....because ive deleted all of my players on phpmyadmin control (except for gm) and now I got the gm as id 1 and the new characters I create as id 15, 16, 17...

Well first of all congratulations for the team this is just awesome...

but I got some bugs...

in this new version (0.2.6, golden warr) my players CAN LOGOUT DURING BATTLE! and some other issues with the login/logout/death stuff....

can anyone post me a totally fixed creaturescripts folder? (no death record problems, logout only with no battle, etc...)????

OBS: Shielding is getting stuck when training with trainers...

tks
Make sure your flags is 0 for the group players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back