• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh *** maybe thats it I got the tester in the same acc as the god thats why I shuold be loggin out in battle...
sorry for the newbie point then, couz I am new to sql and to forgotten server and the normal xml accs didnt had this acc type...

but that doesnt solve me the death problems and neither shielding...

thanks babalow

Oh btw anyone knows how to restart the player id count in the sql database (if it is on the files of the aac I use Nicaw's)

Last edited:
Hi, I m using the GUI version and I got some lag walking, and this is running on high perfomance, what I can do to fixe it?

@up
ahh ok ;]...

For your question, just go to your phpmyadmin, and select the database of your server, select the table players, and in the top menu click in Operations (Operações in br), and in Table options change where have auto_increment = value for 1.

understand me?

if no, send me a pm...
my english is rly bad xD

Srry, who open my server, with my map... in server say this "FATAL: Could not open the map stream."

Does anyone know why hydras, demons, dragons, and dragon lords freeze the players so they cant leave a tile?

Take a look next time:
<attack name="speed" interval="1000" chance="17" range="7" radius="4" target="1" speedchange="-200" duration="15000">
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="poison"/>
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="greenbubble"/>
</attack>

looks great but do u think u can add to the config.lua if you can have death box on or off b/c i rlly hate that feature people know when they die they don't need s stupid pop-up box telling them that

Hey I just downloaded this server just now and I cant find the Account and Player file and anyone help me?

This server isn't based on XML!
It uses either SQLite or MySQL. Tip: Search the forum ;)

some features u need to make at the next version:

* GMS CAN'T GAIN LEVEL OR SKILLS
* MONSTERS MOVE WHEN DO NOT HAVE PLAYERS AT THE SCREEN :)

except that the server is prefect ty :)
if a found a bug i post here ^^

* GMS CAN'T GAIN LEVEL OR SKILLS
* MONSTERS MOVE WHEN DO NOT HAVE PLAYERS AT THE SCREEN :)
Making the monsters move when not on screen just takes a lot of computer resources. But, could be done if you can disable it in config.lua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back