• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do i get this message?

[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find The Old Widow

How can i repair it?

Why do i get this message?

[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find The Old Widow

How can i repair it?

You get that error because you don't have that monster in data/monster/monsters.xml.

Talaturen i was wondering how id add gm's while using the acc manager.?? please show me how ;)

Only characters on an account with type 5 can logout under any conditions.

I just wanna ask, when will be update to newest sources of Forgotten to newest from OpenTibia? ;) Becouse have many things fixed like player saving and meybe depot? All says that we should use revision 371 becouse there isn't error with saving, so i don't know what to do, stay on newest revision, or back to 0.2.5 where many other things doesn't work? ;D

@Talature, I its nice to find u, I play ur otservers since 7.5, hueahea

I back to play with my friends, but I want to make a new vocation that use fist weapons, I'll configure some claws and paws to be a fist weapon, but on vocations the melee dont understand fist fighting as a melee damage.

I see some topics about it, and all they say that have to program it on sources, can u help me? Making a code to do that? A new weapon type "fist", well... I'll be gratz if u can do that.

Cya ^^

How can I make the server saves the maked accounts/players on my online database? (PhpMyAdmin)

When I make an account with the acc manager, it saves the file in the SqLite database :O

And when I create manually a new account file in PhpMyAdmin, I can't login on it :S

Maybe it's a noob question :p but can you tell me how I can fix it and why there is SqLite too?

Ty

Does the player flag only work after a restart? or can you just change it and it'll work right away

How can I make the server saves the maked accounts/players on my online database? (PhpMyAdmin)

When I make an account with the acc manager, it saves the file in the SqLite database :O

And when I create manually a new account file in PhpMyAdmin, I can't login on it :S

Maybe it's a noob question :p but can you tell me how I can fix it and why there is SqLite too?

Ty

Set in config.lua "sqlType" to "mysql".

problem with SQL

I have a problem with mysql
Code:
Error
SQL query: 

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:  

#1064 - Something is wrong in your syntax next to 'IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' in line 1
what should I do?

The houses dont save. Can you make the server save the players and houses every x minutes? That would help a lot of people out.

I have a problem with mysql
Code:
Error
SQL query: 

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:  

#1064 - Something is wrong in your syntax next to 'IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' in line 1
what should I do?

Have you got the lastest phpmyadmin? (v2.11)

Why nobody answer me? =\

Well, dont know how to use the new action to learn spell, someone can explain me?

And about move dead creatures, its a bug or not? Because sometimes open the server and I can move the creatures... and other times I open and all players area unable too move dead creatures... Whats happen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back