• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FedeVI

Forgotten is the best server if you want stability. I'm hosting with ~50 players, and 0 crashes. But only 1 thing what i don't like is, that sometimes on close server doesn't save houses (players loost items and houses). But you can make auto mysql backup ;)

@FedeVI

Forgotten is the best server if you want stability. I'm hosting with ~50 players, and 0 crashes. But only 1 thing what i don't like is, that sometimes on close server doesn't save houses (players loost items and houses). But you can make auto mysql backup ;)

You can save the server before you close it :p.
Thats clear enought for me, thanks.
Other opinions are also welcome.

No i can't save ;)

I'm saving before restart. But it gives nothink. Server loost house items, then i need always to import oldest database.

I made a gm for my self and when i make items the items dont go into my bag or even on me they just goto the ground help me please.!

Do you pleas in bag? If you haven't. items go to on ground, else its putted in backpack.

I made a gm for my self and when i make items the items dont go into my bag or even on me they just goto the ground help me please.!

u can get the item of floor to your bag? ;p
in this version gamemasters don't have cap i think ^^
ONLY GOD.

Hello i found poi scripit that not working for me and i dunno why :S
this script is the "poi fire" and it should burn you if you are a pally ek or sorc and if you are a druid nothing happens
but when im steping on it nothing happen to all vocs :S

Script:
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos)

--Config--
voc = 4    --0 = no vocation, 1 = sorcerer, 2 = druida, 3 = paladin, 4 = knight--
voc2 = 1
voc3 = 3 

dano = 5900 --quanto ira tirar de vida
cor = 180 --cor da letra do hit 5=azul, 180=red, etc
efeito = 3  --numero do efeito desejado
--End Config--

hp = getPlayerHealth(cid)
topos = getPlayerPosition(cid)
pvoc = getPlayerVocation(cid)
pvoc3 = getPlayerVocation(cid)
pvoc2 = getPlayerVocation(cid)

if voc == pvoc or voc2 == pvoc or voc3 == pvoc then
if getPlayerHealth(cid) >= dano then
doPlayerAddHealth(cid, -dano)
doSendAnimatedText(topos, dano, cor)
  doSendMagicEffect(topos, efeito)
else
doPlayerAddHealth(cid, -hp)
doSendAnimatedText(topos, hp, cor)
  doSendMagicEffect(topos, efeito)
end
end
return 1
end

in movements:
Code:
<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="7780" script="poifire.lua" />

then when im steping on it i get this messege on the restarter:
Code:
Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
data/movements/scripts/poifirelua:onStepIn
data/movements/scripts/poifirelua: attempt to call global 'getPlayerHealth' <a nil value>

Whats wrong?

Is there a way to change when the server saves like every 10 minutes because the server saves once a day na my server crashed and alotta ppl lost items and etc.

im not sure to be honest it says server save hours.... is it like 0.30?
Or eelse !save

I have a problem, I was making a char higher lvl to test some areas... then I edited a rat to give too many exp and create somes to the char lvl up... Then when I reach in the lvl 101 with 16,484,548 of experience, the char stoped to get exp.

Its not a problem for me, I can edit it, but the players when reach this lvl?

EDITEDDDD

Nvm, I was retired of otservers, so this new system "stages" was new for me, I just make more lvls to did it work, but I prefer to disable it, since it disable rate exp on config.lua I cant make double exp events... =\

But its a good system, very nice, and sorry for the post.

Last edited:
Hi
HELP!!!!!
everthink is working good for me and other players But God And Gm's cant do /a or the other spells.
plz need help

//darkwizzard

Last edited:
houses.

Hi. I have problem with houses. when i use command (!buyhouse) on the front door i see :
Code:
you have to be looking at the door of the house would like to buy
when I look on doors I see: 2
Code:
20:21 You see open door.
ItemID: [1222].
Position: [X: 318] [Y: 942] [Z: 7].
I have my map no forgotten. what should I do

Hi
HELP!!!!!
everthink is working good for me and other players But God And Gm's cant do /a or the other spells.
plz need help

//darkwizzard

1. in accounts change type to 5
2. in groups in "a god" change access to 5
3. in players change group_id to 3

Hi. I have problem with houses. when i use command (!buyhouse) on the front door i see :
Code:
you have to be looking at the door of the house would like to buy
when I look on doors I see: 2
Code:
20:21 You see open door.
ItemID: [1222].
Position: [X: 318] [Y: 942] [Z: 7].
I have my map no forgotten. what should I do

that happens cause you didn't inclused house tile on your door, you have to do that, else players can't buy them and players that don't own the house can open door and steal items that are sided with it

i'm kinda stuck with there i don't know how to setup mysql and how come no new monsters/weps?

Would love an explanation on how to remove this "Anti Hammering " thingy.. since it messes everything up alot with all freezes and stuff ;p
Otherwise it's a great server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back