• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THEOXserver

Wirless

7.6 is the best :D
Solutions
Reaction score
nfYQngV.png

f9fc46e0eae869112bf9b26f14acd327.jpg

aPG9p2n_700b.jpg

1284610759916.jpg

readImage

nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

1313346644283.jpg

1311626491256.jpg

Yea, this server was a total fail, I would vote for shutdown. Not worth playing.

the votes were hidden. this means we have no idea if the ox staff has manipulated the poll or not .

in my mind they have chosen to reset it themselves
why else would they put poll results as hidden during the voting process?

Because it's pretty common to base your opinion on someone else's.
The best thing when making a poll is to hide current results to avoid voters being affected by the most/least voted ones and to not feel dumb when then realizing how many others thought something else.

i would vote refund my 200$ and then do whatever you want with it

There will be total refund of payments, no matter what option you choose. I voted for rollback.

My point of view:
Rollback -> You get your money back, your RL hours of play wont be lost, ppl that were there from the start can choose to give OX another try. (Ox true supporters WINS)
Full Reset -> You get your money back, all ppl that played from the start will lose all their RL hours of play (Haters gonna WIN)

• This poll will close on Jul 1, 2016 at 11:48 PM.
  • "if the players decide they want the server back up, either way, it will not go back up until Monday."
so "monday" tomorrow or after 7 day's? already is Sunday and not see any "orsh ots to find bug's"

They should only make polls that players of a certain level can vote for..
It's stupid to have open polls there anyone can vote..

Trolls/flamers will always vote on the thing that cause most damage to the ordinary players, and by that, the poll becomes invalid..
Too much players take place in votes, even thou they're not supposed to be in it.

Trolls/flamers will always vote on the thing that cause most damage to the ordinary players, and by that, the poll becomes invalid..
Too much players take place in votes, even thou they're not supposed to be in it.

RIGHT SO MUCH but best idea for goodest start is reset all character's for balans.

RIGHT SO MUCH but best idea for goodest start is reset all character's for balans.

The best idea is to reset all characters so ppl that have been playing since the start will lose all their play time?
Could u explain more about your point of view?

Yeah, nice arguments btw.

yeah so i got house right beside the thais depot and now i am gonna lose it because of crashed server. and btw yesterday it was on rollback to last server save. I am following the votes and i can tell you that its not abused by theoxteam.

they should pull their pants up, Roll it back to last SS, Refund us all (wich they will do no matter what happends but i just wanted to put this in this post) and make a kick ass comeback. im no even a high level and voted for the rollback, i dont want to lose my time as tuts said. and eventough if they reset i think the highscores will look pretty much the same... the secu guys at first , then the peeps who buy coins etc etc...

IMO they should give the server a full reset, give the server some fixes which they probably will already and call this last week a beta/stress week. Refund everyone which they will already is a good thing.

32 votes diff between first two choices, doesn't look spoofed at all
they had 1k players online so amount of votes is possible

they had 1k players online

You mean botters, right? Since it was allowed you won't tell me now that huge amount of 'players' online wasn't botters (spoofed players as knights).

Back