• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

There are tons of servers using tibia 8.6, but nothing to download here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, buy premium here at OTLand and you will find it.

Never mind... I see this site became non-free too so I leave it...
I will not pay to every site I visit, sorry.

It is currently under development, afaik there was some bugs to they withdrawed the realease.
Premium users can still download the 'bugged tfs' thingy, but I'm not 100% sure if it's correct.

@1,012,293

Yes, it's under development and I'm sure it won't be long until it's released now — as long as the last few bugs are taken care of within a reasonable timeframe.

@OP
There was a thread with a tutorial on how to update 0.3.6pl1 to 8.6, but it has been deleted. I have no idea why.

@1,012,293

Yes, it's under development and I'm sure it won't be long until it's released now — as long as the last few bugs are taken care of within a reasonable timeframe.

@OP
There was a thread with a tutorial on how to update 0.3.6pl1 to 8.6, but it has been deleted. I have no idea why.

http://otland.net/f481/how-make-your-server-client-8-60-tutorial-90537/ this?
confused_smile.gif

This site is absolutely free, you're not forced to pay a single buck to browse our forums. Purchasing Otland premium is optional and as a return for your purchase you get some additional privileges. There are always alternatives you could use in order to have an 8.6 server. The only thing you could do is to visit the distributions board, everything you need is there.

It's still 9.44 and most servers are still 8.60...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom