• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

These Ot's are becoming a joke

I don't even play but to see that you haven't even made some sort of event for halloween and no update for 6 months just shows how much you guys are slacking. Goodbye close thread

That's true. I knew that they said something with "we will update the client, but not the map"... I got arrested 3 months ago and now I'm back and still nothing has changed.... the client is still 10.41. Sad to see that nothing is happening anymore on Shadowcores.

I don't even play but to see that you haven't even made some sort of event for halloween and no update for 6 months just shows how much you guys are slacking. Goodbye close thread
@Mark
@Hani
they wont respond either.
But maybe they will read this and think about what they are doing or to be precise what they arent doing, becuase i totally agree. The fact that players like tenkaping has to tart his own Haloween contest instead of Support is very sad. I really appriciate what tenkaping does, becuase he gave this server a little bit more life. He was the sponsor of his own event nobody supported him. Great work btw Tenkpaing . Gut gemacht Abi
@Tenkapeng
back to Topic
i think they wont give a fuck obout this OTS aslong it still has more then 500+ players online everyday. I guess they dont know that every players has at least 3 clients open at once while playing but .... nevermind.

You guys are writing this, as if we are not aware of when we do updates, or when the last one was. I can assure you that we do know that, because do you know what? Believe it or not, it actually takes time to make updates!

When we announced that we would start ShadowCores, we wrote this:
We appreciate your patience, but sometimes it’s difficult for us to find time as we’re still living our normal lives - meaning that we work and go to school which takes a large amount of our time as well. We’re working on this as a hobby, because we feel that it’s fun and we hope you will enjoy playing on our server just as much as we enjoy working on it.

Working on this server has been truly amazing, because it became something that we could never dream of it to become, and because we had players who supported us. We spent an entire summer on making this the best server ever to exist, and it was worth it - because it was fun (http://twifysoft.tumblr.com/archive/2012/9).

We have always been as honest with our community as we have ever been able to. During the last year, we have been forced to deal with a lot of things that we never saw ourselves having to deal with - which has really lowered our motivation for working on the servers. Sadly, the community has been a large part of that. If you feel that our server is a joke, then feel free to not play on it - we are not forcing you.

You guys are writing this, as if we are not aware of when we do updates, or when the last one was. I can assure you that we do know that, because do you know what? Believe it or not, it actually takes time to make updates!

When we announced that we would start ShadowCores, we wrote this:

Working on this server has been truly amazing, because it became something that we could never dream of it to become, and because we had players who supported us. We spent an entire summer on making this the best server ever to exist, and it was worth it - because it was fun (http://twifysoft.tumblr.com/archive/2012/9).

We have always been as honest with our community as we have ever been able to. During the last year, we have been forced to deal with a lot of things that we never saw ourselves having to deal with - which has really lowered our motivation for working on the servers. Sadly, the community has been a large part of that. If you feel that our server is a joke, then feel free to not play on it - we are not forcing you.

Funny thing is this HOBBY is a main sort of income are you guys paying taxes for it? You should be cause its clearly a job. + you guys said your not working on an update Mark did i think in a thread somewhere. + You guys own otland aswell so why not fix this?
65e485552a7372753c000f66dfc9a313.png
Been there for 6 months.
+
7145ab8dcc96bbdfc71cf8944e88c4ac.png

NEW GM's?

And Last Thing Done To This Server Was Surely not In the summer
2d5142a3aef60cc98647dae29b0c6744.png

Funny thing is this HOBBY is a main sort of income are you guys paying taxes for it? You should be cause its clearly a job. + you guys said your not working on an update Mark did i think in a thread somewhere. + You guys own otland aswell so why not fix this?
65e485552a7372753c000f66dfc9a313.png
Been there for 6 months.
+
7145ab8dcc96bbdfc71cf8944e88c4ac.png

NEW GM's?

And Last Thing Done To This Server Was Surely not In the summer
2d5142a3aef60cc98647dae29b0c6744.png

Before responding to a post, I would suggest that you actually read it.

Well, I can understand Mark and Hani, also other gms, buut the sad part of this story, is that, they could own the " retro/fun " part of nowaday Tibia servers. Well there is rl tibia, and "retro" server, wich is even worse than a 8.6 ot. If this twifisoft could make even 3-4 servers, with other rates, etc. They could easy make it as real job.. If they make a long period servers with just 1x exp or 2x exp from lvl 8 just like cipsoft does, maybe with rl bless system also... Theycould easy have 1k ppl each server.. Shadowcores time has srsly gone as ots. 150mlvl .. Orshabal lvls.. Not fun anymore. But if they close shadow, and start 1-2 new ot with same map, same rules, much lover exp/ skill rate, and more focus to MC banishement, they could hardly own tibia community once again..

Too bad they dont have time now, but i strongly reccomend this for them as soon as possible :) and those servers could live for fkin long 4-5 years easy..

Well, I can understand Mark and Hani, also other gms, buut the sad part of this story, is that, they could own the " retro/fun " part of nowaday Tibia servers. Well there is rl tibia, and "retro" server, wich is even worse than a 8.6 ot. If this twifisoft could make even 3-4 servers, with other rates, etc. They could easy make it as real job.. If they make a long period servers with just 1x exp or 2x exp from lvl 8 just like cipsoft does, maybe with rl bless system also... Theycould easy have 1k ppl each server.. Shadowcores time has srsly gone as ots. 150mlvl .. Orshabal lvls.. Not fun anymore. But if they close shadow, and start 1-2 new ot with same map, same rules, much lover exp/ skill rate, and more focus to MC banishement, they could hardly own tibia community once again..

Too bad they dont have time now, but i strongly reccomend this for them as soon as possible :) and those servers could live for fkin long 4-5 years easy..
noob 1v1 me irl

Dont make useless threads.
Let them work at the new uptade insted of make messages in forums

Back