• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

they dont have : "How to NOT count x-logged players?"

Reaction score
1. Narozia v2 - Who is online? narozia.pl
2. NoobWar - Who is online? nobwar.eu
3. Tiberia.pl tiberia.pl
4. Zaxoria.com - Who is online? zaxoria.com
5. Lambia - Who is online? lampia.pl
6. Xedora.net The Best Real Map 8.54/8.57 xedora.net
7. OrionOTS - Osoby Online ots.net.pl
8. Evo-Lastworld.net 8.54/8.57 Hardcore Evo evo-lastworld.net
9. Exania 999x - Who is online? exania.pl : Currently 91 players are online on . 153 players are playing and -62 players are training.. lol? should be banned on first
10.http://tirmera.eu/?subtopic=whoisonline tirmera.eu WHO IS ONLINE DONT WORK! should be banned on second
11. SuperEvo OTS - Latest News frigost.zapto.org
12. http://neomufka.pl/?subtopic=whoisonline neomufka.pl who is online dont work too! ban on first!

From top polish servers only 3-4 respect otservlist.org rules! and have "How to NOT count x-logged players?"
This 12 server count players on X log! in my oppinion they should be banned until the introduction of this system!

Simply, How to not count x-logged players, you dont have to put it on your server if you have the kick after 15 minutes on config.lua

If you really want to ban all the servers without it, then we can just ban 90% of the servers. ModernAAC servers etc don't use it, and most Gesior don't either.

ModernAAC won't add support for this in the default build either.

this system for me it is stupid, really, i don't like it this new rule...

noone is obligated to make these changes unless you put non-logout zones on your server

1. narozia - everything is okey,
2. noobwar - they don't have non-logout zones,
3. tiberia.pl - looks ok
4. zaxoria - banned
5. lambia.pl - already banned.
6. xedora.pl - banned (non logout zones)
7. orion - They are ok
8. evo-lastworld - Banned.
9. exania.. no words... adding around 70 to even 200 players :s
10. tirmera - real spoof, adding around 100 to the number of players online.
11. frigost.zapto.org - banned, non logout zones.
12. neomufka - banned (non logoout zones, around 95% of players)

nazoria is from Kula_, global moderator from here and moderator from otservlist, right?

There's not even a rules section on otservlist.org. This rule is so unfair, easily 50-80%+ servers abuse this and I see the same servers on the top of the list everyday that NEVER get banned. But when the little guys make a good server we get banned? This is BS.

noone is obligated to make these changes unless you put non-logout zones on your server

2. noobwar - they don't have non-logout zones,

Huh, yeh.

#report
Why you think that noobwar spoofs? As a Xinn said, we don't have any no-logout zones or changed kick time :)

Back