• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thief

LargoWeed

Reaction score
Hello, dont buy any account for kk's from poor kid his name is Enter The Skyline.
There is list his other characters:
Quisho, Kavare, Disiz Pycolo Gambler, Piniozki
i dont know all name cuz nolife kid have tons of chars :D
Writte here more names if u know.
Sorry for bad english

Last edited:
Hello, dont buy any account for kk's from poor kid his name is Enter The Skyline.
Sorry for bad english
Yes, its true
btw: he always died by 2 sds

Sorry for bad english

That's why account trading is illegal. You should you know the owner can get the recovery key. if someone go to his house, steal his pc, kill his whole family, he will be able to get his account back through RK. gl next time

Deszczu aka 14 yo kiddo no voice (I heard your voice on ts , I saw you also fleeing to protection zone on warmode , so charlove? and this confirmed is revenge for that?> https://i.imgur.com/A18yJJD.png < or for u other dedek by me for example on wyrms darashia ? Confirmed ;) Still Posting on forum ;)24/7 ;) no life ?keep posting here ,you shine like a star in every thread ...

Largoweed u never buy anything from me ;) Just keep crying cuz i snejk u.Btw find a job pathetic cunt ,and also u give name of char which snake u with me , braindead? confirmed info ;)
Cry is free
Cu in pz unemployed loser

I wasted two minutes of my life for that such a pussy like you

QtHcBEW.png

Owned~~

Deszczu aka 14 yo kiddo no voice (I heard your voice on ts
1 never wasnt me with you on ts :}
2 OMG I DIED 1 TIME OMFGG WHAT NOW ? I MUST GO CRYING ? OMGOMGOMGOMG
3 i dont know you
4 u re shit
kk bb i go still spamming forum bb condomo
btw. you need screens when i will go kill you ?? :) :p
fuck you balasie

Enter The Skyline aka boce postacie kolegom z osiedla zeby ze mna grali ;d

Allright Deszczus the only one thing which u make good in youre life its forum thread ;)
And sure i waiting for ss ;)
P.s run to pz forest run ;)
fcking charlove;)

Enter The Skyline aka boce postacie kolegom z osiedla zeby ze mna grali ;d
keep conversation in english please ;) or its just to hard for u cuz u are braindead without work and also without knowledge ?
and stop lie ;) i didnt show u any of my other characters;)
[QUOTE="i dont know all name cuz nolife kid have tons of chars :D
Sorry for bad english[/QUOTE]

not so good kiddo;/

etM2eYG.png

next kiddo owned but keep trying ;)

panika gejming /on

Last edited:
Allright Deszczus the only one thing which u make good in youre life its forum thread ;)
And sure i waiting for ss ;)
P.s run to pz forest run ;)
fcking charlove;)
IM CHARLOVE AUHEUAHEUAHEUAHEAUHEAU wow

Mistrz Kamuflazu
Jun 13 2015, 14:50:42 Killed at Level 386 by Odyssey Saintz
Most damage
and by Reckless Xabor

Kebap
Jun 13 2015, 14:48:40 Killed at Level 314 by Odyssey Saintz
Most damage
and by Saintz Deszczus

and Relishko or smth like that

in next time i will make screens :)

Largoweed u never buy anything from me ;) Just keep crying cuz i snejk u.Btw find a job pathetic cunt ,and also u give name of char which snake u with me , braindead? confirmed info ;)
Cry is free Cu in pz unemployed loser
I wasted two minutes of my life for that such a pussy like you. Pozdrawiam Logopede Przydupasa

Owned~~

Elo hypocrite, you're telling other people to get a job but still you trying sell gold in 2D pixel?? braindeaderino znasz znasz

Confirmed info~~

Deszczu aka 14 yo kiddo no voice (I heard your voice on ts , I saw you also fleeing to protection zone on warmode , so charlove? and this confirmed is revenge for that?> https://i.imgur.com/A18yJJD.png < or for u other dedek by me for example on wyrms darashia ? Confirmed ;) Still Posting on forum ;)24/7 ;) no life ?keep posting here ,you shine like a star in every thread ... Wyjasniony jakis szczoch

Cry is free
Cu in pz unemployed loser

I wasted two minutes of my life for that such a pussy like you

Pozdrawiam Logopede Przydupasa

QtHcBEW.png

Owned~~

lol and who are you?

Back