• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THIERA IS TERMINATED

Redbull116

Reaction score
I CANNOT AFFORD TO KEEP RUNNING THE SERVER. I AM WORKING ON A PROJECT THAT I EXPECT TO BE DONE BY AUGUST OF THIS YEAR! FOR ANYONE HAS PLAYED, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THIS HAS CAUSE! THE WEBPAGE HTTP://THIERA.DDNS.NET/, WILL ALSO BE DELETED, TOO.

I WILL SEND YOU GUYS ANOTHER ADVERTISEMENT IN JUNE, PROPOSING MY NEW SERVER. IF YOU EVER NEED IN CONTACT WITH ME AT ALL, YOU MAY @ [email protected]. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY! REDBULL116, OUT!

Last edited:
Dragons instead rotworms area down temple? LoL what a Stupid thinking!

I've made a donor set, took me a little while, but for whoever joins, gets a free donor set, making your experience great!
I just wants to know , Did you buy host first after then you will fix your bugs? again stupid thinking o_O You must fix your bugs plus make more features after then buy the host ?

I am going to buy a real host in a couple weeks. For now, it's just a start, and there are no bugs, get on and show me what bugs you see and i will fix them immediately.
Idc about your server :D cuz i already have my server i just advancing you to make your server better

My Mapping isnt the best... but i think my help could be usefull. please dont take advantage of me ;-p And come online more often please...
2ldwu87.png

104glj4.png

Back
Top Bottom