• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thierry Henry At Arsenal Again (English Premiership)

Four Magic

Reaction score
Hey Guys, even though i dont support Arsenal im extremely interested that Thierry Henry is back and has made an impact already in the FA Cup Scoring the winning goal against Leeds.

Henry is a great player even at 33! What do you think :D

Being an anti-soccer (football, whatever) fan I can say that I barely know who that is besides the fact he is old and plays for Arsenal, but from what you said about him scoring the winning goal that pretty much proves that even at the age of 33 he is a great player.

The thing is that he scored 226 goals for Arsenal between 1999–2007. Then moved to Barcelona and now he is in New York Red Bulls, currently on loan at Arsenal. He is the best goalscorer ever in Arsenal, and probably will be for quite some time as well. A true legend who will be forever loved by the Arsenal fans. By the way, he is 34.

Last edited:
Back