• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Things will change since now I came back.

Sergiosky9

☺Tugarox☻
Reaction score
As topic says, things will change now I came back to shadow's roads.
Since my back login,at today's afternoon, I've seen so much aggressive and destructive behaviour between shadows population.People has been censored, downgraded, killed... Innocent poeple has been killed.
I've been choosed by units, dozens, hundreds( and Why not a million?) of people to manage Shadow's state, assuming control and state power in order to coordinate Shadows lands lifes. Note, I'll follow ideal fascists form of government and totally assume control of every waste, of every bill of my state habitants, as I'ill raise taxes and revenues[so always parcel 10k/yalahar to Sergio Akagod, so you will be authorized to deal with another, otherwise you cannot trade rightfully with someone else]
Female gender cannot go outside from Home, she must stay in the house, do houseworks and childcares.
About males, they should hunt at least 15hours per day, otherside they will be several punished and seen as opponents of the regime.
Agressive behaviours or rule breakers will be punished with death punishment.
Follow the orders and I assure you you will live safe, and before I forget say Hi to me in-game so I'll appoint you as my legitimate regime's follower:).

We'll have a better production, a positive budget balance, an Happy Life.
Vote, Liches

/Akagod

As topic says, things will change now I came back to shadow's roads.
Since my back login,at today's afternoon, I've seen so much aggressive and destructive behaviour between shadows population.People has been censored, downgraded, killed... Innocent poeple has been killed.
I've been choosed by units, dozens, hundreds( and Why not a million?) of people to manage Shadow's state, assuming control and state power in order to coordinate Shadows lands lifes. Note, I'll follow ideal fascists form of government and totally assume control of every waste, of every bill of my state habitants, as I'ill raise taxes and revenues[so always parcel 10k/yalahar to Sergio Akagod, so you will be authorized to deal with another, otherwise you cannot trade rightfully with someone else]
Female gender cannot go outside from Home, she must stay in the house, do houseworks and childcares.
About males, they should hunt at least 15hours per day, otherside they will be several punished and seen as opponents of the regime.
Agressive behaviours or rule breakers will be punished with death punishment.
Follow the orders and I assure you you will live safe, and before I forget say Hi to me in-game so I'll appoint you as my legitimate regime's follower:).

We'll have a better production, a positive budget balance, an Happy Life.
Vote, Liches

/Akagod

nice stuff, he?

Hahahah This guy is taking the RP (role playing for those of you who didnt get it) part very serious.

Hhahah Im laughting so much at your aswers guys, really, How you could take time to read it xDD Only God knows how high I was last night xD I was inspired I must admit, should have used to study, it would work :x... and No, Portugal isnt Br, if you think like that it means you've less brain than a Br, because they know the difference at least.
Serious part:
Due to busy weekend I'll just come back at Monday, sorry for delay.

/Akagod

No, Portugal isnt Br, if you think like that it means you've less brain than a Br, because they know the difference at least.

I thought Brazilians spoke Portuguese? What's up with that? I know you're not Brazilian, but abbreviation 'BR' totally suits you. D: ... 'huehuehuehuehue, apoapkspaaopsakpsaopsakospa' <- Do these two ring a bell?

And OT: Don't feed the troll ... OH DAMN, I JUST DID! :<

Back