• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Think about his...

Darkfury1

Reaction score
This**********

Mind does not have any limit, but the humans limit it.

So true, we limit out capacities, that is, via religion, doubts, what we think, and our stubbornness.

My opinion :p
No trolls or guys who do not know how to rationalize anything please :p because we have a lot of people like this in our community.'nuff said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY&feature=player_embedded#at=71

Last edited:
This**********

Mind does not have any limit, but the humans limit it.

So true, we limit out capacities, that is, via religion, doubts, what we think, and our stubbornness.

My opinion :p
No trolls or guys who do not know how to rationalize anything please :p because we have a lot of people like this in our community.'nuff said.

YouTube - I Love Living Life. I Am Happy.

What is it that you want to achieve via achieving infinite capacities? I mean, what's the purpose?

What is there not to achieve ?

You limit your self because of your belief, you will say " Ohhhh noes, that its agaisnt the bibles!"

Its better of in my opinion saying, "Well anything is plausible, we just need time to achieve it "
amarite?
Do not flame, again i said, IN MY OPINION

What is there not to achieve ?

You limit your self because of your belief, you will say " Ohhhh noes, that its agaisnt the bibles!"

Its better of in my opinion saying, "Well anything is plausible, we just need time to achieve it "
amarite?
Do not flame, again i said, IN MY OPINION

Well, are you immortal? no, the achievement will not be fullfiled in your life; thus wasting precious time in achieving the unachievable, in your tomb regreting your acts will lead you, the simplest form of happiness; from knowledge will not come, and when you understand life; you will realize, the achieving of all: is the lifestyle of the blind.

Well, Why can't i be immortal? Anything is possible, The laws of physics only limits us in some certain things, and immortality is not one of them, I base my self on things i do see, and things i doo feel, not on just some esoteric belief that i just made because I am too ignorant to search for things under my own, and yet follow the crowd lol....

Have you studied every human being on this planet? every scientist, every single person? No??

Then, you can never say that we don't have such a guy like that who has crossed the boundaries of human limitation.

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND SOMETHING UNTIL YOU HAVE STUDIED AND ANALYZE IT.

Do not just make any conclusion base on some mythological belief. Because It may be oh so wrong.

Unless you can prove it, which is highly unlikely. :p

If not why not just prove me wrong which i want you to do it, you have a very profound belief in your self, disprove physics :)

no religion = infinite capacity
problem, TFS?
CJOoe.png

Back