• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thinking too much....

Cdvooo

4MC=E2
Reaction score
Asingle speck of something in a vast universe wher
The egg or the chiken?

Think for a second, lets study the outside layer of the universe, the outside layer of the cosmic microwave background radiation, and lets think for a second, can there be tachyons in that layer? the universe expanded faster-than the speed of light, and the only particle that can do that are tachyons, maybe they are there , but not active, maybe they can decay?? maybe they are just a theory, or maybe they are time jumpers, almost like quantum entangled particles, or maybe just maybe, i don't make sense to any one that doesnt know what I'm talking about.:D, any way, Do you guys think that there can be such thing out there?

There is no "outside layer" of the universe. For all that we humans know, the universe is everything + we can never prove the opposite.

Ofc will there be something outside, infinity isnt real, theres nothing thats infinite.
Also in a few hundred years will we be able to see if theres an end of the universe and hows that looking like, just think about the fact that we had not even electicity before the 18th century and now weve already sent people to the moon.

Hey, we're a little speck of atoms inside a little atom, inside that little atom, inside that little atom, inside that little atom, inside that little atom, times infinite.

So, why should we or anyone give a fuck?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well actually there is a "out-most" layer of the universe, as i mentioned, it is called the cosmic microwave background radiation, and in by studying this "layer" we have seen bumps in the "walls" of the universe, that conclude, that this is not the only universe :) google it,

btw @e.mC you may not care, but other people are primitive knowledge seekers who actually care something other than just wasting time in some pixel world where you just hide the reality of every thing, expand your mind, don't just waste your time... ;)

Cdvooo, is this "tachyon" news going to benefit your life or are you ever going to be involved in such discovery/investigation?

Well actually there is a "out-most" layer of the universe, as i mentioned, it is called the cosmic microwave background radiation, and in by studying this "layer" we have seen bumps in the "walls" of the universe, that conclude, that this is not the only universe :) google it,

btw @e.mC you may not care, but other people are primitive knowledge seekers who actually care something other than just wasting time in some pixel world where you just hide the reality of every thing, expand your mind, don't just waste your time... ;)

Tell me short and sweet how they did study this "layer" you speak of? Since it seems pretty impossible in my eyes. We can not see the layer/boundary in any way, shape or form.
The furthers away we can look is about 600,000 years after the big bang. And we can only see blurs in the near infrared representing the earliest galaxy's.

What we do know is that the/this universe is flat. We know this by measuring the light distributed throughout the cosmos and applying simple math.
(YouTube - How Do We Know the Universe is Flat?)

Ofc will there be something outside, infinity isnt real, theres nothing thats infinite.
Also in a few hundred years will we be able to see if theres an end of the universe and hows that looking like, just think about the fact that we had not even electicity before the 18th century and now weve already sent people to the moon.

numbers are infinite :p

e.mC Knowledge its a wonderful thing, search why physics its the most useful thing you can learn ;)

Danny Pleasure, its simple really, light travels, and has been traveling, and we will keep studying it, its the same principle as if you take a telescope and "See" planets,
the universe may have expanded more than what we see, but still we can make an estimate years by studying the growth of the universe in about, lets say, 1 month, plug in that data in a equation, and you, my good friend, got a nice hypothesis :p

What does physics have to do with tachyon benefiting us?

Lold bout that.
Just curious, r u trolling?

And no, numbers arent infite ~

Numbers are infinite... the only problem is that the numbers amount will be way too long that there will be no name for it, but of course numbers are infinite.

Theres nothing like infinity, do you even understand what infinite means?
Lets say uve counted up to 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000³³

And that took you about 60 years, and yet your not done, you would never be done, and thats the problem.
As i said, nothing is infinite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres nothing like infinity, do you even understand what infinite means?
Lets say uve counted up to 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000³³

And that took you about 60 years, and yet your not done, you would never be done, and thats the problem.
As i said, nothing is infinite.
1/0->∞... Enjoy.

Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncountable_set

Last edited:
I have a question for you guys, exacly, what are numbers? And let me ask another question, what properties infinity posseses in the "physical world"? Answer? Exacly none, there is no such thing as infinity, defined by the laws of physics, something that is just infinite, its not real, lets say, that you somehow figured out a cure to death, even how, you will still need to change some or your body parts from time to time in order to have a stable body, and thus, this means that you are always come back to the quantity of 0, whether you want have a infinite time in this universe, or the universe keeps expanding, or the measures of spacetime, nothing, in terms, is infinite in the real world, and thus, something that is not real, its not important in my perspective,

PD: with the eternal life thing? that it just an example, just in case some one pops out to say something about it lol

You know there is a theory that there are many universes outside of ours, scientists say they can faintly see other big bangs happening, but most of the universes pop like bubbles.

Yes I recently read a few chapters from "the Physics of the Impossible" by Michio Kaku, very interesting stuff.

Back