• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Third Aid cheated Archery 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a cheater oO, I just spammed the arrows on that game and got 61 points, some kind of bug ^^

Yup that's fail x]

Spamming arrows doesn't get you points. You're probably using Cheat Engine or something to Hex the freaken game.

Srsly, you fail =]

How is it that he failed if he actually won? =/

Please explain, I'm a little bit confuzzled `_´

This is pathetic, stupid scriptkiddies think they are haxxx0ord biggest l33tz0rd because they cheat on a flash game..... lame

The fail part is where he's trying to cover up that he didn't cheat even though its that obvious. You can't score 61 points on Archery 2000 and he's trying to say he scored basically 6 bullseyes or w/e it is which are worth 10points each only and he said

Not really, I just shot some arrows ;o
I just spammed the arrows on that game and got 61 points

I doubt 6/6 tries spamming arrows will get you a total of even 30 points. The Archery board moves faster and faster per round.

The fail part is where he's trying to cover up that he didn't cheat even though its that obvious. You can't score 61 points on Archery 2000 and he's trying to say he scored basically 6 bullseyes or w/e it is which are worth 10points each only and he said

I doubt 6/6 tries spamming arrows will get you a total of even 30 points. The Archery board moves faster and faster per round.

Can people please stop crying, no one bothered to post anything when that kid had 69 in hexxagon.

Please => YouTube - Justin Timberlake ft. Timbaland - Cry me a river HD

Lostboy saw he was beat and cryed so he made this thread :( LOL

plis mi hightscore

3yea06.png

Not really, I just shot some arrows ;o

Nope you didn't.

Are you acting stupid or you really are?

Can people please stop crying, no one bothered to post anything when that kid had 69 in hexxagon.

Please => YouTube - Justin Timberlake ft. Timbaland - Cry me a river HD

I see nobody having 69 points of that game. Btw, thanks for the video you shared with us, is it on the favorites list of your browser?

No one likes cheaters.

+1

Permanent ban on flash games, yay.

Yeah, sounds cool.

Dude, who cares >_>!!

me because arcade is a piece of otland , if there anyone cheat its unfair .
Btw u guys are the noobest cheater i ever saw , you make it unrealistic , instead of making only 50 points higher as the oter u guys make it 5000 points higher

plx noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back