• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spells Purely based on amounts of rebirths

Wusse

Reaction score
Hey its me, back again!

I have a quick question regarding the Spells Formulas for Damage, im currently running TFS 1.4.2 10.98 with the Reborn System (Feature - Reborn System | Reset level, increase power, set exclusive items, spells, houses, web and more! (https://otland.net/threads/reborn-system-reset-level-increase-power-set-exclusive-items-spells-houses-web-and-more.245808/))

Question: is it possible to make spells purely go based on the amounts of rebirths a player currently has rather than to base it from the amounts of levels?

Lua:
function onGetFormulaValues(player, level, magicLevel)
    local min = (level / 5) + (magicLevel * 1.4)
    local max = (level / 5) + (magicLevel * 2.2)
    return -min, -max
end

I tried changing "level" with "rebirth" and that didnt really do anything, my point is to have a spell where a newly reborn character with 500 rebs deals alot of dmg when he is lvl 8 rather than low amount simply cuz of his level.

Lua:
function onGetFormulaValues(player, level, magicLevel)
    local rebirth = player:getRebirth() --- or w/e how this function is called
    local min = (level / 5) + (magicLevel * 1.4)
    local max = (level / 5) + (magicLevel * 2.2)
    return -min, -max
end

then you can create your formulas based on rebirth level

Back