• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This community must turn around at some point

Does even the majority care any more?

• Total voters

Gr4ph1toN

Mapper/Hoster/C++
Reaction score
I've been fond of Talaturens work every since the beginning of this journey, especially the enhanced tibia server he's made over the past years.
Even tho I've been having my own servers in the past, I've always been playing on softcores/shadowcores ever now and then.

The amount of players doesn't bother me at all, it never had, wether it is a few hundred or even 2000 players.. What actually bothers me is that, every single spawn is occupied by people not even playing the game, at all..
My point is, this kind of people has continuously been increased by the time has passed, to a point that is legitimately ridiculous.

(I'm sorry for bringing this up again but I'm actually talking out of my own mistakes and hosting experiences)

These are facts which have placed me on the edge.

1) As you lose players, you lose donations
2) Players are actually uncapable of doing certain stuffs because people are abusing the power of MC and bots without any regards of getting cought.
3) point 1 & 2 makes people frustrated, which toxifies the community (forum) with all kinds of bullshit. (With this, I mean > TwiftySoft)

These 3 statements has a huge impact on how well the server is selfdeveloped over time.
How about taking a moment every once and a while and clean up this 3rd party hell of a mess and bring this crippled server back on it's feet again.
If you show people even a slight glimps of your presence, it's gonna make a whole lot more players motivated to stay as well.

This small effort would pay off in the end, as the intention of having it still exist, more or less (obviously)

quote by TwiftySoft Team
Remember, a great server is only great, it’s the players who makes it awesome

Kind Regards,
Gr4ph1toN

reset lunarforce and reset shadowcores = fun n more wars :D

who cares anyway, mark is happy with botters because they donate and help his server have a good online list

It's not about the "online list" since the numbers are inaccurate tbh. Even tho I probably banned 3 guys, the other 100 people stayd because they were against this kind of behavier.
The attitude would almost every single time be positive, people would donate more money for instance, to be able to get that 2nd stack of CC in order to buy the house on auction, instead of giving the bot forums an even bigger one which automatically affects the income on Shadowcores.. Anyways, I just wish this could change HIS attitude towards cheaters.

Last edited:
Isn't these glimps of his presence the client updates that's being shipped out whenever a new client is available?

this community is so stupid, u guys are making useless threads mark wont do anything about it. stop spamming otland newbs

Isn't these glimps of his presence the client updates that's being shipped out whenever a new client is available?

We do!!!!
In my defence, we both know that's not the case in regard. We do appreciate the updates, that's why we still play and keep on donating, but still.. The server is at a toxic state when there is not enough actions taken upon them. Before the fall of softcores, you could actually see people getting banned, which automatically made the others scared to actually keep on going on that path.

The main reason I started the thread i because the majority of the people hunting on Shadowcores as we speak, are AFK'd botters.

But if you feel the need to argue with me regarding this subject and my previous statement, feel free to close the thread instead.

Back