• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This effect is a post to say goodbye to all my friends :*

Mesrines

Reaction score
It's been a while since I want to leave but I'm staying because they were people now I'm really tired of the game is more my age I think or I do not know
I do not see why I stay with people who changes his mind or team they could come clean shirt ....
In France they call them bitches

People are afraid of dying in cyntara I feel, but their should explain that if they died in cyntara its not going to kill them reall ....
I put a special dedication for all the good person I have met friends or enemies, hoping not to forget:

Saul : You are one the greatest friends I could have in the game and the oldest is always too have never suivient treason. If you see this message try to contact me via my msn request message or answer a carbon or other I lost yours: / I hope you're new I would have soon take care bro :)

Answer :<3 you great, a good persons always respect but you know all that and i see u in msn

Lord alexander :One of my Greatest enemies in the beginning and one of my best friends now I think I learned a lot in "pvp" with you and your cousin and carbon ect ..you are a good guy follow yu dont change

Pira : <3 i have always follow you. i never touch you in war and you too respect i like you <3 take care

Raging~: same of pira <3

Carbon : <3 what say of you?? Just you ROXXXXXX enemys have been raving all lol I think you remember you know what I think of you not need to establish themselves on the subject you're a good guy i see you in msn ofc ;)

Deserthor : You were a friend after a enemies but always remained good therm you see the game as I take care of you bro <3
i see you in msn too

Rileyy: ..!.. <3 <3 now that is the same as you one cousin I adore you you have the same humor as me and delirium in speaking with you in msn hey noob ;):D

Rioha : <3 you know what i think of you =*

lagla~~ : fucking name lol hard ;) you roxx too.I felt I repeat my tearing all you guys So you're a good guy ect take care of you

I forget but I'm full go to work I would end later

That it is the end for this message, especially as you stay guys and good luck to you in your reall life full of happiness I hope

I have never turned their back on any of his people and the same for you thank you for your honesty I have to go to work I'll be late;)

At first I wanted to post for all the cowards but they have so much that I'm too lazy
CYA ALL I LOGGIN TIME IN TIME I WANT BE LVL 1 BAUHAUHAUHAUH answer show how hunt the br lolol

i see you all in msn <3 cya sry for the ppl i no have make i dont have the time i go <3 For all those I have not had time to

In life there is one thing to follow at all costs is its principles !!!!
bye bye

Good bye red Good work for the reset ;)

isn't a secret i have leanr english i hope all is understand ;) XD

I go when I come back I'm a lvl can be to take the lvl 2 in nm vip armor without killing a noob maybe;)

Last edited:
Mesrines Mesrines Mesrines. Ma ***** and a person who i really respect alot. Bro you taught me to take control and to be yourself everytime and i really appreciate it alot <3. We'll talk on msn brotha!^_^.

---Alexsand

oh shit bro =(
what i will do now without u and saul ? ¬¬
well, i want all the best for u, and ofc we always will talk via messenger.
peace bro, i will never forget u!

It's been a while since I want to leave but I'm staying because they were people now I'm really tired of the game is more my age I think or I do not know
I do not see why I stay with people who changes his mind or team they could come clean shirt ....
In France they call them bitches

People are afraid of dying in cyntara I feel, but their should explain that if they died in cyntara its not going to kill them reall ....
I put a special dedication for all the good person I have met friends or enemies, hoping not to forget:

Saul : You are one the greatest friends I could have in the game and the oldest is always too have never suivient treason. If you see this message try to contact me via my msn request message or answer a carbon or other I lost yours: / I hope you're new I would have soon take care bro :)

Answer :<3 you great, a good persons always respect but you know all that and i see u in msn

Lord alexander :One of my Greatest enemies in the beginning and one of my best friends now I think I learned a lot in "pvp" with you and your cousin and carbon ect ..you are a good guy follow yu dont change

Pira : <3 i have always follow you. i never touch you in war and you too respect i like you <3 take care

Raging~: same of pira <3

Carbon : <3 what say of you?? Just you ROXXXXXX enemys have been raving all lol I think you remember you know what I think of you not need to establish themselves on the subject you're a good guy i see you in msn ofc ;)

Deserthor : You were a friend after a enemies but always remained good therm you see the game as I take care of you bro <3
i see you in msn too

Rileyy: ..!.. <3 <3 now that is the same as you one cousin I adore you you have the same humor as me and delirium in speaking with you in msn hey noob ;):D

Rioha : <3 you know what i think of you =*

lagla~~ : fucking name lol hard ;) you roxx too.I felt I repeat my tearing all you guys So you're a good guy ect take care of you

I forget but I'm full go to work I would end later

That it is the end for this message, especially as you stay guys and good luck to you in your reall life full of happiness I hope

I have never turned their back on any of his people and the same for you thank you for your honesty I have to go to work I'll be late;)

At first I wanted to post for all the cowards but they have so much that I'm too lazy
CYA ALL I LOGGIN TIME IN TIME I WANT BE LVL 1 BAUHAUHAUHAUH answer show how hunt the br lolol

i see you all in msn <3 cya sry for the ppl i no have make i dont have the time i go <3 For all those I have not had time to

In life there is one thing to follow at all costs is its principles !!!!
bye bye

Good bye red Good work for the reset ;)

isn't a secret i have leanr english i hope all is understand ;) XD

I go when I come back I'm a lvl can be to take the lvl 2 in nm vip armor without killing a noob maybe;)

who r u?

oh shit bro =(
what i will do now without u and saul ? ¬¬
well, i want all the best for u, and ofc we always will talk via messenger.
peace bro, i will never forget u!

my life is better important of a fucking game i m sad jsut of dont see good ppl :)

Baby, what am i gona do now!!? :S
you are a great friend and an exelent person...
im sad to see that u r leaving but its your choise
and u know that if you are happy im happy!

i love you my hot sexy french guy!! <3

see u in msn!! <3 je t'aime

Baby, what am i gona do now!!? :S
you are a great friend and an exelent person...
im sad to see that u r leaving but its your choise
and u know that if you are happy im happy!

i love you my hot sexy french guy!! <3

see u in msn!! <3 je t'aime

Lol you met him on the intenet and you pretend like hes your husband? oh and mesrines pce man it was fun kicking ass with you
ye you saved my life and ive saved yours pce

Lol you met him on the intenet and you pretend like hes your husband? oh and mesrines pce man it was fun kicking ass with you
ye you saved my life and ive saved yours pce[/QUOT

send me your msn brotha alallaalal
you never go changed you :)take care

Oh my god I realize that I forgot a lot of people
then for all those I forget special dedication

Spaack us was friends and after enemy ect but that is the game you stay a good men and a good friends i have take good moment in the game with you i like you take care :) pce i like you you rox

zarz : you rox too you are a crazy men but cool ;)^_^

uga uga : my bro but now i think you have little changed :/ but i like you

:eek: :( dont leave man
I m thinking to comeback for the old great times :)

and if u really leave bro

gl at real mate <3

i wont forget the nice time we had

pce

lintiej

Back