• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This guy deserves deletion.

but they're using multi client for PK on combo bot retard

Im not talking about combo bot. Also, if i got a cam you would see that RP atked me asweel. Which is Illegal.

Also, you didnt playd at this server when RLD members get banned coz Using mc.

oh and he hit you for 20 hp? :( sad

Doesnt mean, if he hit me for 20 hp,40 or 500. The point is, he used a multi-client to help himself kill me and my friends. Which is illegal. But ur polish to understand that.

I don't think that Cherry Bosniak is crying about it. But you must show how good player you're to report fucking usless things

are people still using windows xp? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I don't think that Cherry Bosniak is crying about it. But you must show how good player you're to report fucking usless things

The point is, cherry told me to report him lol :D
Also, what my pvp have to do with this?

@4Muki4

I prefere windows xp than widows 7. You dont have to ask why, thats my opinion.

lol , i thought that cherry is more mature and he isn't crying baby

lol , i thought that cherry is more mature and he isn't crying baby

Where do you see we are crying here? I saw alot of players reporting each other. Why wouldnt i do the same?
Gtfo from here, i wont even talk with you anymore stupid polando noob

but they are reporting only rs traps or pk with 1259810925 noobchars ,not that somebody log in and threw out your crates

but they are reporting only rs traps or pk with 1259810925 noobchars ,not that somebody log in and threw out your crates

Threw out my crates? Nah, he breaked the defence. if he just moved the crates i wouldn't report this such thing bror. Me any my 2 friends died coz of that. Im not charlover or anything, if he did this to me, he will do this again to more players , and i want to stop it.

I think that it's not illegal but wait for the opinion of support

I think that it's not illegal but wait for the opinion of support

Might not be illegal but still, look this at your hand. What if you was at my place same thing, but u was Redskulled, wanted to take a defence. Finnaly took it and boom, guy mced his char to move up boxes?

What would you do?

The point is, cherry told me to report him lol :D
Also, what my pvp have to do with this?

@4Muki4

I prefere windows xp than widows 7. You dont have to ask why, thats my opinion.
because u have wooden brazolas PC and u have Windows XP and resolution 640x480 bye and cry more stupid brazola monkey

because u have wooden brazolas PC and u have Windows XP and resolution 640x480 bye and cry more stupid brazola monkey
u talk about him but who the fuck is siwy9722 proberlly another retard who uses his acc nr same as his forum name?

Whor you? The guy Which is pkin with xabor nowdays? xoxo, i might tell him to rape ur ass once
I'm not even talking to you and still u come just to pick a fight. Grow up plisando and xabor is noob if u compare him to me jajajaja postman tim sending parcels like xabor to temple .i.

I'm not even talking to you and still u come just to pick a fight. Grow up plisando and xabor is noob if u compare him to me jajajaja postman tim sending parcels like xabor to temple .i.

I saw you yesterday pking with him, so please be quiet.

Back