• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@This is England

Renton

Reaction score
Could you come back to vent and take a look on channel comments ;)?

Yours Renton

Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back! Bring 8.42 back!

Ofc youve seen me in battles noob.
Maybe not on Twinforce
But on Softcores. Don't act big here. You know I soloed you once. I kicked your ass more than 10times one day. So don't think you are moreworth than me.
Youve never been on a battle here.
Okay.. maybe 2 but both lost.
As you can see i didnt join any big guild
Im on my 1man army team and i got a 15ppl team.

Atm we can't be only that often because of Bannishments and school.

You'll see me in night in like 3 weeks. You'll be 24/7 Temple Visitor

BTW: Wasn't me the guy who is hunted by you? And wasn't me the guy who killed you while he's "hunted" by you. Like 5 Times?

Stop acting like you actually are something on the forums and bring the other team some war, Mr.Warbringer.

This is not England O_O This is OTLand :D

Kidding.

warbringer, stop act cool you don't have nay respect in our guild/from other guilds

/cute boldmans'revenge

Mitch or anyone if you see this dont let chaos master be involved with any shit aight

/James

Back