• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is going to far.

roviira

Reaction score
Seriously, this is damn shame, I got a house in Thais north west, north from the east gate. I share the house with raznar. Inside the house was it a bp with 12 kk cash, demon legs, 3 demon Armor and 3 demon Helmets. And a lot of decco, and what happens? well a fucking roll back and everything disappears. Gm's, contact me asap. I'm fucking tired of this shit.

Signed
Pilskjutaren

I still have no expectations that gm will answer ..

Signed
Pilskjutaren

dont get mad, it wont help you, because i lost allot of donation stuff and 25kk+ on my knight a month ago and didnt got anything back.

I am sorry for your looses but I have to ask, Is it possible to put items in your house and wait until server save, then after server save pick the items up, relogg and lets say before next server save there is a crash. Do you got x2 of all your items then?

I am sorry for your looses but I have to ask, Is it possible to put items in your house and wait until server save, then after server save pick the items up, relogg and lets say before next server save there is a crash. Do you got x2 of all your items then?

Yes, it's possible.

Back