• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

this is how shock wins a war ...

Tali

loyal to few
Reaction score
fogky0.png

i haven't see any shock member on this screen :/

Name: Sal The Amazing
Sex: male
Profession: Elder Druid
Level: 220
Residence: Edron
Guild Membership: a Member of the Shock

Name: Prevail
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 217
Residence: Edron
House: Esuph I (Ankrahmun)
Guild Membership: a Member of the Shock

good research there.

I love how we ue combod her infront of dp and then she cameback and was walking on fire and we did it again then we ran to temple and killed her as much times dont matter her fault shoulda kicked her earlier.

Sorry for them... We can make wm again and inv noobchar and make the same amount of frags before rook this guy.

I love how we ue combod her infront of dp and then she cameback and was walking on fire and we did it again then we ran to temple and killed her as much times dont matter her fault shoulda kicked her earlier.

dont ruin a warmode over it you had a rp there outta warmode could have killed her you guys just wanted the frags cause you lose wars to all in so sad...

- - - Updated - - -

Btw GZ new record 20 secs and a new thread already by Tali

this is maybe my 3rd thread idiot i comment on other peoples threads you're the idiot that makes 10000 useless threads that noone cares about

Why are you even making a thread? You have no guild because your pvp is garbage.

i have a team i might be guildless but that doesnt mean shit you seen my team yesterday you ran from them in yalahar into pz as always

And who the fuck cares? Still we will fuck shock over.. DO this another 10 times so u get ahead by 500 kills, MAYBE you'll win. I think not. Second why the fuck does anyone that's not even in shock or all in comment at all?

so you're not from all in? so why u even make this thread fucking dumbass?

the thread says this is how shock wins war it doesnt say anywhere im from all in you're fucking retarded

We stopped anyway when we got to 101 then she killed herself with fire and she came back and she was kicked XD

And who the fuck cares? Still we will fuck shock over.. DO this another 10 times so u get ahead by 500 kills, MAYBE you'll win. I think not. Second why the fuck does anyone that's not even in shock or all in comment at all?
Hahah no comment on this shit. Wish Navid was playing with the old peeps so we could show you how to win a war.

Back