• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is really unfair

Thats really gay, siramix is just a total retard in general, weve had this convo before
FREE THOM

I dont get why ur all bitching lol u dont rly need lvl 350 to pvp..

Its not for bcz its 350, the bigger reason is that he got deleted on 6 characters... Now he doesnt even have a char to fight.

I'd like to begin by saying that jail is not even mentioned in the rules. If you violate a rule and we choose to put you in jail it is because we decided to give you a second chance. It's no secret that we're allowing players to learn from their mistakes, and the amount of players who have been banned or deleted is extremely low on ShadowCores and LunarForce. This is because we care about our players, and we'd rather teach them the rules than to force them away.

You can see jail as a short term ban, I don't believe in long term banishments. Either you learn from being put in jail, or you're never going to learn (in which case we will terminate your accounts).

The rule that prohibits AFK-botting says: "Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.". The first line on our rules page says: "The gamemasters of LunarForce reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules.". We have never said that the only punishment for AFK-botting is jail.

Now please jump off the ad hominem bandwagon against Siramix, and argue with relevant facts. Or sit tight for the next stop at some random 8.6/pizza server where the owner will reset the server when there aren't enough "donations" anymore.

Which rules did he violate?
  • Third-party software that performs actions for you (also known as Bots)
Most of the time when he was online on multiple characters, at least one of them were violating this rule.
  • Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations
We have received multiple reports of him controlling multiple characters, even in PVP. He has been placed in jail for this, and clearly he didn't learn because this is what got him deleted too.
  • Blocking off areas
He has been reported multiple times for violating this rule, he was put in jail for this the first time in May this year (4 months ago). Instead of respecting our rules and understanding that this is wrong, he (or his friend? they might be account sharing anyway) sent us a mail complaining at GM Siramix for enforcing this rule, and he also suggested that we remove this rule.
  • Account Trading
3zEQOnb.png

(don't waste anyones time saying it's fake or it was someone else using his name, we have already confirmed that it was actually him)

Why didn't he get a final warning?
He did, but as he might be account sharing, it's possible that the other owner received the warning. If the other owner failed to mention that to Thom, that's their problem. I don't have any proof of Siramix actually giving him a final warning, but he still deserved a deletion at this point, if not earlier.

If you are jailed and you repeat the same rule violation multiple times because you weren't explicitly warned, you're an idiot. If you think what Thom did is OK because other players violate the rules, you're also an idiot.

We have nothing personal against Thom, anyone violating the rules as much as he has would lose their account.

I was also the one to delete all of his accounts, so feel free to direct all the hate at me instead of Siramix.

I resign my spot that was given to me by flandie as president and now your new president MARK!!!!

I'd like to begin by saying that jail is not even mentioned in the rules. If you violate a rule and we choose to put you in jail it is because we decided to give you a second chance. It's no secret that we're allowing players to learn from their mistakes, and the amount of players who have been banned or deleted is extremely low on ShadowCores and LunarForce. This is because we care about our players, and we'd rather teach them the rules than to force them away.

You can see jail as a short term ban, I don't believe in long term banishments. Either you learn from being put in jail, or you're never going to learn (in which case we will terminate your accounts).

The rule that prohibits AFK-botting says: "Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.". The first line on our rules page says: "The gamemasters of LunarForce reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules.". We have never said that the only punishment for AFK-botting is jail.

Now please jump off the ad hominem bandwagon against Siramix, and argue with relevant facts. Or sit tight for the next stop at some random 8.6/pizza server where the owner will reset the server when there aren't enough "donations" anymore.

Most of the time when he was online on multiple characters, at least one of them were violating this rule.
We have received multiple reports of him controlling multiple characters, even in PVP. He has been placed in jail for this, and clearly he didn't learn because this is what got him deleted too.
  • Blocking off areas
He has been reported multiple times for violating this rule, he was put in jail for this the first time in May this year (4 months ago). Instead of respecting our rules and understanding that this is wrong, he (or his friend? they might be account sharing anyway) sent us a mail complaining at GM Siramix for enforcing this rule, and he also suggested that we remove this rule.
  • Account Trading
3zEQOnb.png

(don't waste anyones time saying it's fake or it was someone else using his name, we have already confirmed that it was actually him)

He did, but as he might be account sharing, it's possible that the other owner received the warning. If the other owner failed to mention that to Thom, that's their problem. I don't have any proof of Siramix actually giving him a final warning, but he still deserved a deletion at this point, if not earlier.

If you are jailed and you repeat the same rule violation multiple times because you weren't explicitly warned, you're an idiot. If you think what Thom did is OK because other players violate the rules, you're also an idiot.

We have nothing personal against Thom, anyone violating the rules as much as he has would lose their account.

I was also the one to delete all of his accounts, so feel free to direct all the hate at me instead of Siramix.
paint

Mark, I could just join some vent and make my name Mark and say "Selling GM on shadowcores for kk on Harmonia"

• Blocking off areas
  • Account Trading
3zEQOnb.png

http://www22.speedy*****malware.localhost/kUFw3/download/bez-tytulu.JPG

I think that this is not proof.

• Blocking off areas
  • Account Trading
3zEQOnb.png

can you log ingame lunar and pm char Thom

30 minutes and..............

Norwich City - Aston Villa :) enjoy :D

@TOPIC

Here you can see how support work :D

• Blocking off areas
  • Account Trading
3zEQOnb.png

your proof is invailed, you ban people who play the server since the start for botting?, and yet you let people who do magebombs and blocking areas 24/7 on the serverand may i say without getting jailed or anything to most of them, ur logic is great why u even banning people on a server where the numbers hardly get over 200 sometimes, how about you go to shadowcores and do your banning there, u got 1000+ people to pick from, unban/unjail him and just leave.

/\ Exactly what I've said before. Its just bullshit that Thom got deleted on all chars, i could understand getting deleted on 1 char, just to show him that they will delete all chars if he doesnt stop "Mass Botting"

well i can understand why he'd be pissed for all 6 being deleted.. only plausible explanation to it; possibly he was botting all 6 at one time? which if is the case im glad hes deleted, because i cant even get one char past 210 ;(

your proof is invailed, you ban people who play the server since the start for botting?, and yet you let people who do magebombs and blocking areas 24/7 on the serverand may i say without getting jailed or anything to most of them, ur logic is great why u even banning people on a server where the numbers hardly get over 200 sometimes, how about you go to shadowcores and do your banning there, u got 1000+ people to pick from, unban/unjail him and just leave.

I don't want to take this to a personal level, but as you are questioning my "proof" without even reading my post, I'm going to guess that you have problems with reading comprehension. I also have no idea what invailed means. Do you even know what has happened? Did you even bother reading a single sentence in my post other than looking at a screenshot, or did you just instantly scroll to the new post form to fill it with your anger?

The reason I responded to this thread was to clarify why his account was deleted (this might be news to you, since you're asking us to unban/unjail him, if you even read this post considering there isn't any screenshot in this one), I'm not here to defend my proof.

I won't waste more time responding in this thread, I've already lost respect for people I used to value feedback from in this thread. If you seriously think I posted a fake screenshot, ask the people who were in the Ventrilo server (here are a few more names that I didn't show in the screenshot: Anthony, Ardexius, Keizer Nukes It, kelsix, Satana), or even ask yourself why you're playing on a server where you think the owners are liars. Hell, even ask Thom himself, if he's honest you'll know that it's real. If he's not, well, too bad, I don't need to prove anything to you, and you don't need to play on LunarForce.

I don't want to take this to a personal level, but as you are questioning my "proof" without even reading my post, I'm going to guess that you have problems with reading comprehension. I also have no idea what invailed means. Do you even know what has happened? Did you even bother reading a single sentence in my post other than looking at a screenshot, or did you just instantly scroll to the new post form to fill it with your anger?

The reason I responded to this thread was to clarify why his account was deleted (this might be news to you, since you're asking us to unban/unjail him, if you even read this post considering there isn't any screenshot in this one), I'm not here to defend my proof.

I won't waste more time responding in this thread, I've already lost respect for people I used to value feedback from in this thread. If you seriously think I posted a fake screenshot, ask the people who were in the Ventrilo server (here are a few more names that I didn't show in the screenshot: Anthony, Ardexius, Keizer Nukes It, kelsix, Satana), or even ask yourself why you're playing on a server where you think the owners are liars. Hell, even ask Thom himself, if he's honest you'll know that it's real. If he's not, well, too bad, I don't need to prove anything to you, and you don't need to play on LunarForce.

I do not even care anymore I know you've made it to siramix hated me and think it's bad that this is endå sättat to get me away from the server, but by even received a warning you can not even write to me ingame siramix have ignored me more than 20 times on this server and I think this is bad of a GM I've always asked to talk to someone else by that said, hope you start to look up people or I can do it for you but then want I know how I can make direct contact with you, and I'll show you that many chars on lunar'll go there. I know where all bots afk man I do not care. Lunar is not as shadow here on lunar can kill people who bots and drop pz after 15 minutes it has been made public with me

and if there Ventrilo you know there are things backom where I would never säljga my chars on lunar for real cash then. for sheep endå not print more money than what I have posted so I go negative anyway and that was because I had dead fat many times and was emo think it's bad that you did what you did you could chide me for 7 days and then say just one more time then go remove it would be more of korakt

thank for 8 almost 9 months on this serve
I was hoping for more but that is not the case

Back