• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

this is retarded

dart fule

Reaction score
mark i honestly think you should make all botting illegal even if ur not afk. i mean people use magebot to auto heal, cavebot, and other shit and its just annoying. this really is like 8.6 all over again with botters. theres about 10 people who dont use magebot and its rediculous

Like it, "This is retarded" what that tittle explains?
It's not his fault if there's botters.

no but hes encouraging botting by making it so u can use it why ur not afk

Well I think it's a..
awesome.jpg

But people will bot anyways...
away.jpg

And if they get...
botmore.jpg

And if you see a botter:
leaves.jpg

So...
dealwithit.jpg

Last edited:
Dudes this is a ot, if the ppl want to make lvls manual play tibia rl...I can say i puted 4 lvls with bot and all the rest manual but i have always magebot on because the dash, auto healing, auto paralize etc..

oh xon dont even get started with that, ur saying a simple 2 buttons will hurt u if u push them, but u gotta set up ur cavebot and all the correct details for ur auto healing? get real dude

oh xon dont even get started with that, ur saying a simple 2 buttons will hurt u if u push them, but u gotta set up ur cavebot and all the correct details for ur auto healing? get real dude

load settings >grims.xml<
Start cavebot
Done.

So much to make :p

no ... cuz its hurt my fingers to spamm f1 and f2 allways so i have bot...

it hurts your fingers to heal and make haste but you can still use sds etc in pk? shouldnt that hurt your fingers also.

edit: If it hurts that much to play a game, why do you even play games?

Last edited:
it hurts your fingers to heal and make haste but you can still use sds etc in pk? shouldnt that hurt your fingers also.

edit: If it hurts that much to play a game, why do you even play games?

dude it was a joke just :p

and btw i didnt allways bot but after 180 i took time ...

Ppl talk on forums "I dont use bot" but on game we see theyr mana training lol, and btw if every1 use bot why I shouldnt use it?That makes me a bad player?i can fight without bot is np, I use most of the time bot cuz of dash only..For play 100% manual I go makes more some lvls on tibia rl.. This is a fail thread.

Ppl talk on forums "I dont use bot" but on game we see theyr mana training lol, and btw if every1 use bot why I shouldnt use it?That makes me a bad player?i can fight without bot is np, I use most of the time bot cuz of dash only..For play 100% manual I go makes more some lvls on tibia rl.. This is a fail thread.

rl with bot is still fun .... 20 sec for mana training XD
and on rl i would use mouse dash ...

If bot's weren't allowed. There wouldnt be that many people on the server. The owner has just accepted the reality.

Back