• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is sad..

Seems like a kid at my school.. Hunter Hood.. Everybody hates him for no reason but to hate him.. He's really nice and everything, and has 5-6 friends (including me).. He has tried to kill himself 2 times, but thankfully failed. Now he just learned to keep his head up and it'll end.

You said this yesterday yet, last night you supposedly "killed yourself"
What a horrible hoax
and ofc you wont log back on ,therefore the story would be ruined...
but lets be honest , who would post they were killing theirselves on otland.net?

You said this yesterday yet, last night you supposedly "killed yourself"
What a horrible hoax
and ofc you wont log back on ,therefore the story would be ruined...
but lets be honest , who would post they were killing theirselves on otland.net?

Hey you genius, guess what, he posted it before posting his "good night" thread, just look on the time and think before posting.

Hey you genius, read my comment and notice that I said that.... he said he was glad his friend didnt kill himself, then that night he posted "Good Night"
THINK before posting

Last edited:
[video=youtube;zt5gvl5s2q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5gvl5s2q4[/video]

3G69W-LHQPB-XACTA

Last edited:
It's sad indeed, least this guy didn't do anything stupid.

[video=youtube;MG0U92JjorQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG0U92JjorQ[/video]
Sadly she did.

Everyone on the world is talking about this video, when I watched it yesterday it had 300k+ views, not it has more then 2,5kk+

So stupid to make a fake video and make so 3kk+ peoples actually make you feel good with their nice&warm comments and then you come out to lie? Seriously? That's not kind

Sadly she did.

Nah , she seems fine, just saw this: Jade is not Dead!! SHE IS ALIVE. proof! c: (plus pictures in description!) - YouTube

Anyway, I just watched the actual vid ("This is sad..") , I knew it was troll as soon as I saw the thread on here which ended in me having an infinite amount of lulz upon seeing the number of people that got trolled on his vid. 'Cause seriously, I know the vid has a good message and meaning, but he shouldnt've been making fun and attention out of such a sensitive topic.

Hey you genius, read my comment and notice that I said that.... he said he was glad his friend didnt kill himself, then that night he posted "Good Night"
THINK before posting

Okay, you got serious problems, first of all you are just blaming the guy of not killing himself and saying he lied with false accusations when you got no proof of that since his suicide thread was made after the post he made in this thread (thing that you didn't get yet).
Second of all, your post is stupidly irrelevant, you didn't say that he said something, he said it and you just accused him, your post makes no sense whatsoever, I mean it has nothing to do with what we are discussing and has nothing to do with the accusations you made avobe(which you seem to have forgotten(?).
Now go to school, learn some english and then come and talk to me kid.

This.
[video=youtube;eNyF-Ji6WyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eNyF-Ji6WyI[/video]

I like bullies :D

Because they keep me busy.. there's nothing as fun, to take a bully down, and bring the bulled kid up to become popular :)
Beside sometimes bullies just need some spanking and that's pretty fun too ^_^

It's sad.
I always thought about why High School was shitty. I was never picked on, but I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I was the most popular guy around. But I felt bad seeing a bunch of kids picked on, and we all wonder why people are so cynical of each other, but I realized, we do it to ourselves.
If it's ever to stop, we have to do it.

Red

Who cares if its fake? he made os believe he could make it. and he learned many people something :)

Yep he made another video saying his life is great and all.
Damn. Guess if you're once bullied and depressed, you'll stay like that for the rest of your life? :)

What I know the first video from him (the one the thread is about) was posted a while ago. Things can change. He might have changed to an annoying fuck but that doesn't mean the first one was fake.

Back