• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is so annoying to these retarded owners of this ot

Calar first of all im turkish and i was born in uk
2nd of all get a fucking life you are online 24 fuckign 7 on vt
3rd says the one who wears only tracksuits because u cant wear jeans cuz of how fat u are? ah ok

Does it change anything that you were born in uk XD? it doesn't make you British.

my mum dont wear a turban and dont be racist over a game its childish dude:D

hahaha, said by a guy who's trying to offend someone by calling him 'br' XD?

the worst thing which now can happen to Europe is a perspective of being overtaken by muslims, remember that.

Haha u friends with Geert Wilders?

Had to google this guy, seems like he's a political clown who's trying to make a career on muslim's issue.

Im just saying that you see what happens when you adopt too many muslims in a Catholic or Lutheran country. They act like Catholics did, but more than 600 years ago.

this is why i refuse to play here more forum fights then ingame funny thing is it isnt veziv this time..so veziv wasnt the problem it was all of us ;)

I knew him by his name, I just had no idea about his platform + I don't give a shit about some Dutch politician, especially if he's nothing to say except talking some bullshits about the Koran.

Do I need to know every far-right politician in Europe?

What is more, it's a little bit too late to complain about muslims in Holland, now you've got what you've been asking for.

sure u don't need to know every politician but I'm still not sure if hate muslims now or not. first u saying ''the worst thing which now can happen to Europe is a perspective of being overtaken by muslims, remember that.'' which is what Wilders also says, and than u say he is clown so u basicly saying that Wilders and u are clown lols

because it's the worst thing, don't you see how muslims act when they're given some rights? this whole EU is becoming to far-left. now when muslims come to your country, the goverment gives them better terms than native citizens have. Ask Swedish ppl about that, bet they will confirm that, so does German ppl etc.

you need to forgive me, i didn't read all of Wilder's speech and calling him a clown, i meant wording like ''i don't hate muslims, i hate Koran''

I'm not requiring from you a knowledge about some Polish politician because you wouldn't write a word so don't see the point talking about a Dutch guy.

sure u don't need to know every politician but I'm still not sure if hate muslims now or not. first u saying ''the worst thing which now can happen to Europe is a perspective of being overtaken by muslims, remember that.'' which is what Wilders also says, and than u say he is clown so u basicly saying that Wilders and u are clown lols

I dont know who Wilders is, and?

I also disagree that Wilders is the only person who says that. Lokuf didnt quote him or anything so wtf are you trying to say?

Ye, im Calar asslicker huahuahua, you don't even know polish language so u don't know anything. You talking shits that im Calar asslicker only by post on forum lol. If you will know polish language and know what about we talking on vt u know that im the last person who asslicking Calar huahahuauha. You won't kick me from ot, because you can't... -.- And what about my pic? Omg... Im not looking like 10yrs child, also im not looking like fucking kebab, so shut up. You shouldn't talk about someone pic, firstly show your pic... And we all seen the pic of Rekaker and he shouldn't talk about face of anyone too.

@Dino
Lol, doesn't said that they should ban any1 -.- They should try to protect this server like they doing with shadowcores... That's all.

calar's swedish i think?

Back