• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

this is why im gold 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny shit is i dont even use Facebook. And I havent talked to Jimmy in a year. As i've said im not even white. That guy clearly is. Third of all i have a beard.And my eyes are hazel not brown. So suck ma dick. And i use a headset not a fucking mic.

Umit dont make me get pepperoni face out. And funny shit is u gyazo'd it so it is obviously from a website. and its not hard to search fat guy on pc on google

29eb39822bfda11a6c632ac1f1cd0068.png

202dba6477424866d7f3afb60a429869.png

here the fuck i am what now? peporoni face? EHEHEHHE? atleast im not scared to show my picture fucking pussy kid
p.s this picture was on the same day so dont say i wear same shit like you everyday kid

Last edited:
29eb39822bfda11a6c632ac1f1cd0068.png

202dba6477424866d7f3afb60a429869.png

here the fuck i am what now? peporoni face? EHEHEHHE? atleast im not scared to show my picture fucking pussy kid

Fun fact people have seen my picture. Another fun fact why show it to u guys when your going to just spread it around like kids you are. You will find 1 wrong thing and use it forever

Fun fact people have seen my picture. Another fun fact why show it to u guys when your going to just spread it around like kids you are. You will find 1 wrong thing and use it forever
aw more like your scared right? cause you are fat and ugly lil virgin

Since when does "we have all seen you write" anything to do with the present? I'm talking about what you wrote before haha and who cares if you know 3 languages? Looks like you're being a complete hypocrite considering now you're the one showing of. :p

You said English is my first language when its not. What i wrote before was not ment to be to you. You can talk how ever you want on the Internet because you clearly are and so is everyone else. + It wasn't the present it was the past. What am i showing of? Im talking to you, why would i showoff to a kid? I said i know 3 languages because English is not my main language. Get your facts straight. kiddd Im done argueing with a kid

I speak 3 languages; French, English and Assyrian. If you can show me whats wrong with that paragraph then I will give you 5kk, Go. You just don't understand it because it's clearly understandable.

"5kk, Go" Started with a big letter after a "," 5kk ty Harry The Pig venore

They look more like a gangster than you, the only place where you can be a gangster behind your screen.

Nah *****, im OG im straight up gangsta. I got a glock near my cock and i rock your moms socks. I dont wanna be a gangster, no thx. Gangster behind my pc no. Im a forum warrior i fight all. -.-

U are gold 5 and you get that scores LEEEEL just unistall *****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back